Chapter 2: Choi Han

Right after Cale went to the bar where she often bought her beer, she immediately went to the place where Choi Han was.

Tak

She opened the bottle of wine and drank it until it left only half. Just because of that, Cale's face started to turn rosy, however, her head and eyes were still clear. She had a high alcohol tolerance anyway.

"Meeooow"

"Meeeeeooow"

After 100 steps of walking just like what was mentioned in the book, Cale finally saw two cats that were sitting near the wall. Cale subconsciously smiled and went towards the cats.

Not far from them, there's a man who was sitting on the ground with his back against the wall.

Cale was sure that it was Choi Han since there was no way there is a person who had black hair and eyes and looks like a Korean in this world.

Cale gulped.

Even though she didn't see Choi Han's eyes because it had been blocked by his hair, she knows that he observed her whether she was an easy opponent to kill or not. Choi Han is not someone who will let his guard down even though towards a weak young lady, which was normal for a person who just had his entire family killed by a group of unknown people.

Cale started to crouch down. She took out the chicken breast that she bought from the bar and then gave it to the cats. They were hissing at her at first, but then stopped and the red one started to approach Cale.

Cale was not a cat person but she kinda liked the red one. She patted the red cat's head.

"Eats a lot, you tiny kittens."

Cale looked at Choi Han again. She needs to bring Choi Han away from this place fast or else the soldiers that were patrolling around will arrest him since he entered the city without a proper identification card.

Unfortunately, right before she opened her mouth to speak, there was an unknown voice coming from behind her.

"Wow, I can't believe there's a young lady that was alone in the dark. I guess I was lucky today."

'Fuck! What the hell is this?! There is nothing like this in the novel!'

Cale's rosy face suddenly turned pale. Her heart also beat wildly as she looked at the drunk man that was now in front of her. She knows that she used to be a male but knowing that her body now was weak, she started to get scared.

'I don't have the Indestructible shield yet!'

Cale's body started to shiver and turn cold. Her mind was trying its best to find a good way to protect herself.

"Hisssss!"

The cats suddenly went in front of her and start hissing at the drunk man. They were protecting Cale.

"Go away or I'll call the guards!"

"How scary! But it's so unfortunate for you since there's no guard nearby," the drunk man said as he licked his lips.

His actions send chills all over Cale's body. She started to step backward to keep the distance between herself and the drunk man. However, the drunk man only come closer and even closer each time Cale took her step.