Chapter 16: Silver Shield(1)

Venion gritted his teeth as soon as he saw how Cale was smiling at the crown prince.

Today was a horrible day for Venion. Not only his minions fail to kidnap the Henituse Young Lady but his brother also suddenly popped in the banquet and was sitting beside her! Not to mention how the crown prince wore a matching outfit as Cale, it looks like they planned it together.

'Is they already in 'that' kind of relationship?'

As Venion can remember, it's only been a month since Cale turned into a girl so for Cale to have a male partner this fast was impossible. Unless Cale's taste already went in a different direction since the start.

Venion looked at Cale who was standing behind Gilbert and Amiru. It's obvious that she didn't want to socialize with anyone because every time some nobles tried to approach her, either Amiru or Gilbert is the one who handle it.

He clicked his tongue.

'I'll send more people this night.'

***

Cale yawned as she slowly opened her eyes. She was so tired after the banquet, that's why she instantly fell asleep just after Ron told her that he will be leaving for a year.

However, she didn't expect herself to awake in the middle of the night. She is usually a heavy sleeper.

Cale slowly stood up from her bed without waking the three children that were sleeping near her.

"Water...."

Cale looked on top of the table near her bed, there is nothing on it. She forgot to ask Ron for some water before he left.

Cale sighed before walking out of her room and going to the kitchen. Seeing how dark it was, Cale knew that there is no one around. After drinking some water and even bringing a cup of water just in case she will be searching for it again, Cale stepped out of the kitchen and walked fast to her room.

However, before she can even reach her room, someone suddenly covered up her mouth from behind and grabbed her wrist tightly. The glass fell to the ground and shattered into pieces. Right after the hand that was holding her wrist gone, there's a cold metal that touched her neck.

It was a knife.

The man that was grabbing her was pointing a knife at her neck.

"Make a single noise and you will die."

It makes Cale frown. She didn't expect there if someone wanted to kidnap her.

'I'm not even a protagonist! Why should I experience all these cliche things?!'

With her mouth covered, Cale sighed. She didn't even scared. She already had the indestructible shield also the vitality of heart with her. Not only that, but she also had Sun God Healing power, God of Death Vow of life and God of War gun. So why should she be afraid, right?

'I can shoot him anyway and if I get hurt I have the vitality of heart and healing power.'

"Interesting girl, you not scared at all."

Cale started to get annoyed. She clicked her tongue as she summoned her shield that caused the man thrown backwards.

"Ughh!"

Cale now was surrounded by a silver shield that shone brightly. It even brightens up the hallway.

"Wa—?!"

It shocked the man. His eyes shook when he looked at the sliver shield that had two wings around it. Cale looks like a goddess as the shield surrounded her.