Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty

Cale looked at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't know whether she should be happy or embarrassed about it.

She just looks... amazing?

Her red hair had been braided neatly without a single hair sticking out, decorated with colorful jewelry to make her hair look more beautiful and sparkle.

Her skin looked so smooth and sparkling because of the skincare that her maid made her wear last night. With some light makeup, her maid made her cheeks and lips rosy causing her face became 10 times cuter. Not even a single flaw can be found on her face.

For the first time, Cale was stunned by her own beautiful face.

Cale's reddish-brown eyes slowly scanned the dress that she wore, it was lovely. She was wearing a white blouse that had been matched with a black skirt.

The blouse had a long sleeve that was gathered at the bottom with a button cuff, slit, and facing, which is called bishop sleeve. The blouse also had been decorated with black lace, pearl, and ribbon which made it look more stunning and generous. It was well-matched with the black skirt.

The black skirt did not have a complicated design, it just has too many layers which made it heavier. It also was a high waist skirt. It showed how small Cale's waist is. It also had some golden buttons on it even though the buttons had no function at all. It just sticks there and be beautiful.

Cale looked at the length of the black skirt, it was barely past her knees which made her calves and ankles on show. That was why she had to wear a pair of long white socks that had some floral pattern on it to cover her beautiful legs since it was inappropriate to show them on.

Tap

Cale stared at the shoe that she was wearing, no, the heel. She was wearing a 3 inches black heel that had a ribbon with it that was wrapped around her ankles. It may look uncomfortable and hurt but surprisingly, it was not. It fit perfectly on Cale's feet. She can even walk properly when wearing it.

Cale's eyes shifted towards the mirror again. To be honest, she can't even recognize her own self. She look exactly like a cosplayer that was dressing as a lolita girl.

"Don't you think this is too much?"

Cale's eyes went to the side of the mirror that showed the reflection of two other people. It was Rosalyn and Emma.

Cale didn't know how Rosalyn ended up helping her to dress up but it was not for Cale to care. Since the day Cale told Rosalyn about the black dragon, she started to spend way too much of her time with Cale.

However, it did not bother or worry Cale at all. The thing that made Cale worry was their smile. It was a smile of a devil. A smile that same as Ron's benign smile. It terrified her way too much.

"No, young lady Cale, it's just perfect."

"Of course it's perfect since I am the one who wears it. However, this is too much. I just attend northeastern nobles meeting, not a big event where everyone in this world will see me."

Cale rolled her eyes as she crossed her arm. She also glared at both Rosalyn and Emma but what she received was not what she expected, they were giggling.

"Young lady-nim, I don't think this is overdressed. You are the one who has been wearing too simple dresses all the time. That's why a little dress like this makes you feel that it was overdressed."

Cale frowned when she heard what Emma just told her because she was correct.

Since Cale had turned into a woman, she never wore anything other than a white or black shirt and sometimes pants. She also sometimes wore a single-colored dress without any jewelry on it. Plain and simple. It was because she hated complicated design.