Chapter 19: Gods' Blessed Child(2)

Cale could only glared at Cage. At the moment, Cale opened her eyes, Cage's face was the first thing she saw. She sighed when she saw that Cage's smile only gets wider.

"This is the first time I saw God's blessed child. Not only one God that blessed you with their power but three!"

Cale frowned when seeing Cage fangirl about her being blessed with three gods. She is the one that has been blessed but why Cage is the one that over-excited.

"Don't worry, young lady Cale. I already vowed with my life to God of Death to not tell anyone about it. I just told them that they are under god protection. Your secret save with me!"

Cale nodded her head at Cage's statement. As expected from the crazy priestess, she understands Cale too well.

"If I were you too, I'll do the same. Tch! Who wants to spend the rest of their life in temple anyway."

Cale nodded her head again but this time with a smile on her face. That's how the conversation between Cale and Cage ended. It's not a conversation anyway since Cale only watched Cage fangirling about her being the gods' blessed child.

After Cage went out of the room, Deruth and Violan come in. Their faces still showed that they were worried.

"Cale."

Deruth approached Cale then immediately held her hands. He was squeezing her hands so tight that it was hurting her. However, didn't pull it away since she knew her father was worried about her.

"Can you tell this father of yours about you meeting god? Are you really meet them?"

Cale looked at Deruth first before her eyes shifted to Violan. Cale started to speak.

"Yes, I guess since I only heard a voice that claimed to be God of Death. He told me that he was the one that responsible for my sudden change gender. He said it was his mistake. Only that, nothing more."

Of course, it was a lie. There is no way Cale will tell them about the three power that she received from the gods. It will make them shocked.

Violan and Deruth looked at each other before nodding their head.

"I see. We will control this rumour from spreading out so you don't have to worry."

Cale smiled in relief after hearing her mother's statement. She nodded her head.

"Thank you, mother."

Deruth patted Cale's head then slowly kissed her forehead. It makes Cale flinch. It's rare for her to receive this kind of affection when she was still Kim Rok Soo. That's why she didn't know how to react so she just stay silent.

"We need to go back to the territory this afternoon since we had things to do, so rest well, sweetheart and take care of your health too."

"Yes, father."

Cale smiled softly while watching her parents slowly step out of the room. They seem to hesitate to leave but Cale continuously waves her hand to tell them it's okay to leave. Who cares if she is rude, her parents seem okay with it.

When the door already closed tightly and her parents had nowhere to be seen inside the room, the black dragon finally showed himself.

"Weak human, the gods smell around you already disappeared. Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, it is."

"I see."

The black dragon rubbed his head on Cale's arm before curling up beside Cale. Not even a minute, a soft snore already can be heard inside that room. Cale smiled and her smile immediately turned stoic as soon as she heard a knock on her door.