CHAPTER 1

WARNING

WARNING

This chapter contains detailed erotic scenes and light kink.
If you are not comfortable with this topic do not read.

Amaya POV

I hate this day with all of myself.
Today is my birthday and I hate this damn day immensely.
Because it is not only the day of my birth but exactly 12 years ago my parents died.
They were skilled and capable agents.
They died on a simple recovery mission.
Murdered, to put it better.
There is no day that I do not think about them but on this very day my heart aches even more, as if every year that passes it makes a small part of them die.
I have not celebrated since then, if I could I would delete this date from the calendar.
If I could I would erase this day from my memory.
From my life.
Mom and dad met at the S.H.I.E.L.D. academy both barely of age had recently enrolled.
They had tied up immediately, mom always told me that the secret of their marriage was friendship.
Because before falling madly in love they became great friends.
Over time they had learned to trust each other and eventually love arrived.
They are my example of true love.
I am sitting on my bed, in my small and modest apartment, in my hands I hold a photo of them.
Dad had long red hair and shiny baby blue eyes.
Mom always said that that hair was wasted on a man,
according to her it was not fair that she had to spend hours with a brush and hairdryer to make herself presentable and instead he just needed a brush stroke.
I smile.
Mum, on the other hand, had honey blonde hair that she wore in a neat bob and eyes green like emeralds.
He of Irish descent and she the classic New York girl.
Together they were beautiful.
The envy of every individual who crossed their path.
And as if that were not enough they were also two good people.
Kind, selfless and in their work they were among the best.
I sigh and put the photo upside down on the blankets.
I can't look at it anymore.
I stand up and stop in front of the large mirror in my bedroom.
I am wrapped in a large towel, my wet hair falling to my back.
Real Irish red hair like my dad and the same green eyes as my mom.
Small in stature but well proportioned, generous breasts and hips.
I watch myself carefully, my glance back in the mirror.
After a few seconds I decide it's time to get ready.
Every 20th of August I do some madness, to exorcise the pain and curse this day.
The day he took my parents away from me.
All year round I am an impeccable woman.
Right arm of Fury, precise and lethal agent.
I put all of myself into my work.
But on this damn day I don't want to be me anymore.
Every year I make a madness, for example three years ago I jumped into the Hudson naked and swam across it, risking pneumonia.
Two years ago I got drunk until I fainted, I woke up the next day on the roof of my apartment.
Last year I did bungee jumping with a group of strangers.We threw ourselves off the Brooklyn Bridge with ropes that if I think about them today I don't know how reliable I could believe them.
For this year, however,I have chosen something totally different.Something I would never, ever do in my daily life.
Sex with a stranger.
I want to hook up with a man at the bar and have some wild sex with him.
I start drying my hair and once it is dry I pull them all back and tie them in a high ponytail.
I make up fairly lightly, just a little blush and some mascara.
And then I apply a blood red lipstick like nail polish on my fingernails.
I look in the mirror, I'm not great but over the years I have learned to exploit my femininity to my liking.
And then a few shots of Vodka will do the rest.
I step into my simple little black dress, with thin straps and a very generous neckline.
The back is totally uncovered and the hem of the dress stops just below the curve of my butt.
I wear my beautiful black Louboutin with a red sole.
A splash of perfume, Alien by Thierry Mugler, a last look in the mirror and after grabbing the clutch bag with the keys I walk towards the door.
I take a last big breath and leave the house.
Once out on the street I raise my hand to call a taxi, look at my watch.It is 08:00 PM.
Perfect time.
A taxi stops, I open the door and take a seat.
In here the smell is bad, mold and wet dog.
Gross.
"Terra blues, please"
"Immediately ma'am"
The ride is relatively short, the streets of New York are not very busy tonight.
As soon as the taxi stops, I leave the money for the driver.
"Keep the change"
I walk away without even waiting for his answer.
As soon as I enter I am hit by the fragrance of beer and whiskey.Jazz music resounds in the air, they are playing live from the stage which is located right at the end of the room.In front of the stage there are some wooden tables and chairs.On both sides there are counters that run along the walls, in front the high wooden stools.
I seat on a stool right in front of the bartender.
"I'll bring you a drink sweetheart?"
"Two vodkas, straight.And if you stop calling me sweetheart, I might as well leave you a nice tip at the end of the evening"
"At the orders of her ma'am"
He walks away and after a few seconds comes back with my order.
I drink the first shot in one gulp.
I look around.
The place is nice and welcoming.
I scan the room thoroughly, looking for my victim and...BINGO!
Found!
I stare at him for a few seconds and immediately his gaze is chained to mine.
He has blue eyes like the sky at dusk, a square jaw covered with a light beard and dark hair left a little longer and messy.
I just smile at him, a winking smile.
He continues to observe me.
I look away and go back to my drink.
Our game of glances becomes more and more lewd.
So I make the first move.
I call the bartender and order two more shots of Vodka.
"One for me and one for that boy over there"
The man pours me my drink and then brings the other to him.
I see them talking to each other and the barman gestures in my direction.
Enchanting eyes stares me in the eye and raises an eyebrow.
I smile and raise my drink in his direction, he does the same with his and we make a toast from a distance.
Ok now the time has come.
I get up confident in myself, without looking back I walk towards the bathroom.
I grab the handle but before entering I turn to him.
His eyes are glued to my figure and as soon as they meet my eyes I smile and wink.
I walk into the bathroom hoping my plan will work.