CHAPTER 13

WARNING

This chapter contains explicit sex scenes.
If you aren't comfortable with these topic please don't read.

Enjoy ❤

Amaya POV

I take another sip of water and look at the watch.
It's been 15 minutes already, where the hell is Bucky?
I sigh and start walking towards my room but as soon as I go out the kitchen door I hit something.
The impact makes me bounce backwards but Bucky's hands immediately grab me by the shoulders, arresting my fall.
I look up and find him watching me with a smile on his lips.
"Wow doll!Take it easy" he chuckles amused by my almost-fall.
"Jesus Christ James" I exclaim breathlessly.
Shit!
It was like hitting a brick wall.
His smile widens and after making sure I can stand up he lets me go and hands me my phone.
"Were you lost?" I ask him without paying attention.
I'm already scrolling through the phone book looking for Fury's number.
I don't receive any response so I look up for a moment and fix my gaze on the man in front of me.
Bucky isn't paying me the slightest attention.
He is looking at somewhere in front of him.
What's the matter with him?
"Hey babe!Are you ok?" I ask him placing the phone on the kitchen counter and approaching him.
I put a hand on his chest and his wonderful blue eyes, blurred and distant, refocus on me.
He blinks quickly and smiles at me.
"I'm sorry I got distracted for a moment.Were you saying?"
I look at him carefully.
"Is it all right James?"
"Yeah, sure!"
He kisses my forehead and hugs me.
"Everything is fine.As long as I have you everything will always be fine" he whispers into my hair.
I sink my face into his chest and my arms go to buckle behind his back.
We remain embraced simply enjoying the warmth of our contact.
The scent of his skin always manages to get me high.
I caress his back with the tips of my fingers and then with my hands I go down on his tempting ass.
I squeeze it hard in my hands.
Bucky bursts out laughing and breaking away from my embrace looks me straight in the eye.
"I want you my beautiful Sergeant" I whisper on his lips.
I get up on tiptoe to be able to steal a kiss from him.
His smile becomes sly, his hands become bold.
I feel them slip inside my leggings and tighten on my ass.
I flinch from the bruises on it but it's a pleasant pain.
A small moan escapes my lips and soon after Bucky's lips crash into mine, his tongue forcefully enters my mouth.
He forces me to tilt my head back to welcome his fury.
His hands tighten even more around the soft curve of my ass and he lifts me up and makes me sit on the kitchen counter.
I grab the fabric of the shirt between my fingers and draw him to me, spreading my legs as much as possible to accommodate his immense body between them.
Bucky hangs over me, his hands clutching the sides of my neck as his lips descend until they reach the soft flesh between my breast.
I sink my hands into his hair.
His black locks between my white fingers create an eerie, dark contrast.
Then he raises his head and stares at me, his eyes bright and mesmerizing.
He leaves me a sweet kiss on the lips and hands me my phone again.
"Call Fury" he orders me with his voice hoarse and deep.
I can't help but shiver.
I grab the phone.
While I talk to Fury, Bucky stands still between my legs.
I watch him run his tags between his fingers and his hands so close to my tits are too big a distraction so, for the pleasure of teasing him, I put my free hand on his crotch.
His erection throbs restlessly beneath my hand.
His eyes burn with a silent warning.
I ignore it as I continue to massage it through his jeans.
In the meantime, I continue to chat amiably with Fury.
Bucky pounces on my neck and bites me hard as his Vibranium hand tightens around my wrist, pulling my hand away from his cock.
I gasp violently and I whine so loud that Nick ask me "Are you ok Amaya?"
I push away Bucky who is watching me with an amused look.
"Yes Nick.I was walking and I have bumped my foot.Don't worry"
Bucky raises an eyebrow.
I show him my middle finger very gracefully and he bursts out laughing throwing his head back.
"So will you come here to the Tower?" I ask Fury.
"Yes.I will be there in the late afternoon.With me there will be his majesty T'Challa" he replies.
"Oh...ok"
"You look surprised Amaya"
"Yes I am, I have to admit.In Wakanda he would be safer"
"I told him the same thing but he wants to be there when that individual is arrested" Fury replies.
"I'm proud of you Agent Snow" he adds immediately after.
His voice rings out full of pride and my eyes get wet.
Over the past 13 years Nick has been like a father to me, a figure to inspire me and a man of whom I have always had a great respect and consideration.
"Thanks director.Your words mean a lot to me"
Bucky watches me with his arms crossed and his shoulders resting against the wall next to the door.
I say goodbye to Nick and I hang up.
I get off the kitchen counter grabbing Stark's phone and walking past Bucky without even looking at him.
Today I decided that I want to tease him beyond all limits.
He grabs me by the wrist, yanking me back.
"Where do you think you're going?" he murmurs in a deep voice.
"I go back to the others.I have things to report"
He smiles, a corner of his lips lifts slyly.
"Don't think it is over here my little robin"
We look into each other's eyes then I take my hand out of his grip and go away.
I bite my bottom lip as I walk away.
It will be fun to exasperate him.
I return to the meeting room where everyone else is chatting with each other.
I approach Tony and hand him his phone back.
"I memorized Fury's number on your phone" I tell him staring at him as if he were an idiot.
"Ah...didn't I have it?" he answers me as if nothing had happened.
I roll my eyes.
"And you should be the smart one in the group"
I turn my back and his laughter rings in my ears.
I walk up to Nat who is currently arguing with Steve and Lucas.
"News?" I ask hopefully.
Meanwhile Bucky makes his entrance.
I wink at him and turn my attention back to Lucas.
"I called the S.H.I.E.L.D. and they told me to call back in 15 minutes.I think we're almost there" Lucas replies, turning in my direction.
"Perfect.Thanks Lucas.You have done so much for us" I tell him with all the sincerity I have, placing a hand on his arm.
Beneath the expensive fabric of his shirt I can feel the warmth of his skin, the definition of his muscles.
He smiles at me sweetly, his eyes as clear as the spring sky shine.
"You don't have to thank me, it's my job"
We smile at each other.
Bucky is talking to Tony but I see that out of the corner of his eye he doesn't miss a single one of my movements.
"Sorry guys can I have your attention?" I ask aloud.
I give Lucas a last squeeze and smile at him, then I head towards Tony and Bruce while everyone's attention is focused on me.
Sam joins me with a wink, I give him a playful shoulder.
"I talked to Fury" I begin to explain.
"He said that in the late afternoon he will be with us but he will not be alone.
His Majesty the King of Wakanda will be with him"
"Why?" Steve asks.
"Apparently he wants to be present during the manhunt.I am more than sure that he will try to convince the American State to have him tried under the jurisdiction of Wakanda"
I sigh.
This is the doubt that both Fury and I have had.
"Is such a thing possible?" Lucas asks crossing his arms over his chest.
"Technically not"
"But?" Dr. Banner intervenes.
I sigh.
"Technically not but after what happened in Lagos, America could give it to him to prove our loyalty.Our alliance with Wakanda could falter dangerously if the US government denies such a request.And undermining the peace with them would be counterproductive for us" I reply in total sincerity.
A silence that weighs like a boulder falls into the room.
"T'Challa is an intelligent man.And a good man.Steve and I could talk to him.Get him not to do" Bucky says.
"T'Challa is a man who cares a lot about his people and he is very smart.He will want to get justice himself to regain the consents lost due to the stolen Vibranium.An American who corrupts Wakandians is too great an affront for a united and patriotic people like theirs" I reply.
"Ok!But sorry...what would be the problem?"asks Sam.
"In the end, we give the hot potato to Wakanda.They think about it.America would save taxpayers' money by avoiding a long and tortuous process"
"I think like you Sam but it would create a gimmick.What would happen if another country asked us the same thing?If we refuse, it could create discontent.Do you think about how dangerous it would be to go against Europe?Or against Russia?Then there are China, Japan.It's not a situation to be underestimated" I try to explain to Sam.
"Amaya is right.We can't risk a war" Nat gives me support.
"Let's not wrap our heads before we fall though" Tony tries to reassure us.
"Maybe T'Challa could trust us.Trust the America.We wait for him to be here and share his intentions with us"
We all nod.
It is useless to think about it now.
Lucas's phone suddenly rings, I watch him closely as he answers.
"Thanks.I'll check immediately" he replies to his interlocutor and then ends the call.
He grab one of the PCs next to him where he starts typing frantically.
"What happens?" I ask him approaching him.
He types a few more words and after a few moments he turns the PC screen towards all of us who in the meantime, intrigued, have positioned ourselves behind him.
"Friday open the file on the giant screen" exclaims Tony.
Our heads immediately turn to the large screen placed on the largest wall of the room.
A photo of a man appears on the screen.
Shoulder-length hair and blue eyes.
He is the same man in the footage recorded at the Triskelion.
He is our man.
His name is Harry Norman Pierce.
Nephew of Alexander Pierce.
Now everything is clearer.
It is a revenge.
Lucas walks over to the screen and begins to read all the information aloud.
"Harry Norman Pierce born on May 27, 1980.Son of Jason Pierce and Laura Torres.He has a background in American aviation.He dishonorably discharged due to a sex scandal.He is accused of being the head of a trade organization in Afghan girls, girls who were sold as slaves or prostitutes in Europe and Russia.All the charges fell for lack of certain evidence.After many years, with the arrest of Alexander Pierce it was discovered that his uncle had paid the judges in charge of Harry's hearing for silence"
"Son of a bitch" exclaims Tony.
I nod.
If I had this guy in my hands I think I could break his neck without second thoughts.
"Does it say anything about his latest work?" Bucky asks.
Lucas checks the rest of the file by scrolling the images before our eyes.
"Unfortunately not, he is unemployed" sighs Lucas.
"Last domicile?" I ask.
"London.I'll contact my European colleagues and send them to check but I'm pretty sure it's just a cover.He's here in America" Lucas replies.
I nod.
I too am convinced of the same thing.
"Tony, what's new since Friday?" Steve asks turning his attention to the millionaire.
"Unfortunately for us, little Pierce is smart.He changed cars several times using the blind spots of the various surveillance cameras scattered around New York and sadly we lost track of him but Friday found something, went back to his phone record and found a phone number that Pierce called several times.To be precise, the only number he has ever called"
I get closer to Tony passing by Bucky who smiles at me slightly.
He looks tense.
"Can we trace the owner of the number?" I ask.
"Let's try it now" replies Tony fumbling with a PC.
I see him typing frantically on the keyboard.
"Please Friday do your magic" Tony whispers under his breath.
He remains glued in front of the screen, his gaze fixed.
The numbers bouncing off the screen are reflected in his glasses.
Agent Scott's phone rings again.
"The S.H.I.E.L.D. just entered Pierce's identikit in the database.If any surveillance camera in New York and the surrounding area frames him, we will be notified immediately" Lucas updates us after closing the call.
Then he dials another number.
"I'm agent Lucas Scott of the S.H.I.E.L.D. I would need a control patrol at 3278 Victoria Street.The man we're looking for is called Harry Norman Pierce and he's extremely dangerous.Be careful"
Lucas speaks in an authoritative voice.
"Perfect.I'll wait for your news" he says just before hanging up.
"We just have to wait" Natasha sighs as she approaches Steve, he puts his arm around her, nodding.
"Shit!" exclaims Tony, clapping his hand on the table.
I look at him, from a distance I can see the frustration in his gaze.
"It's been disabled, right?"
My question sound more like a statement.
"Yes.The evening of the attack on Washington.And I can't trace the owner.It looks like this number belonged to a ghost" Tony replies with a dejected frown.
"We have many other leads.Don't beat yourself down" Bucky tries to console him by giving him a light pat on the back.
We are all nervous.
We absolutely need to find this son of a bitch.
He will guide us to the author of all this mess.
Unless he was the one who came up with everything...
But I have my doubts.
I think there is someone very close to S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Ok people, now there is little we can do and even if it's not the best, now we just have to be patient and wait" Tony explains.
"So keep your phones handy, as soon as there is news you will all be contacted"
Tony and Bruce are the first to leave the room.
They head to their laboratory together.
Lucas stretches his back and yawns loudly.
"Sorry guys but I'm exhausted.I haven't slept in about 26 hours.I go to the hotel to rest.Call me as soon as there is news" he tells us.
He picks up his jacket, his briefcase and walks to the door.
"Wait Scott" Bucky calls him.
We all turn in his direction, all with a curious look.
"You can sleep here if you want.Take my room.I haven't used it in days, practically I live in Amaya's now"
He seems almost embarrassed.
Lucas gapes at him, he's just as shocked as we are.
"The room is clean.The sheets are fresh from laundry"
Bucky smiles at him trying to reassure him.
"Oh thanks.If that's not a problem for you" murmurs Lucas still incredulous at the proposal received.
"No problem man"
"Come on, we'll show you the way" Steve proposes, grabs Natasha by the hand and all three leave the room.
"You're getting soft Barnes" Sam exclaims teasing him.
"He's your enemy"
I laugh along with Sam as Bucky watches us visibly offended.
"You have a very low esteem for me.Do you really believe me capable of raging on someone just for my personal pleasure?"
Sam and I look at each other and then we look at Bucky.
We both burst out laughing and Bucky turns his heels offended.
Sam and I follow him down the hall, continuing to laugh and tease him.
"I'm hungry guys.Shall we go out to eat something?" proposes Sam.
"I'm in" Bucky replies with a shrug.
"I'm hungry.Count on me as well"
When we return from lunch it is already 5:00 in the afternoon.
Sam greets us by saying that he will take the opportunity to rest for a while.
"Hey, would you like to work out a bit with me?" I ask to my boyfriend, approaching him and leaving him a kiss on the square profile of his perfect jaw.
He watches me from the top of his six feet.
"Why not!C'mon doll.I promise I'll take it easy"
I laugh, throwing my head back.
"Whatever Barnes"
I overtake him on my way to the gym.
"I'm going to change.See you in a few minutes" Bucky exclaims, turning towards the elevator.
Once I reach the gym I take the opportunity to warm up my muscles while I wait for Bucky to join me and when he does it for a moment I lose myself in the perfection of his body.
He still wearing the white t-shirt, the fabric seems to cry out for mercy at how much it has to stretch to contain the power of his muscles.
His sculpted arms flex sensuously as he lifts them to tie his hair into a low bun.
In recent months his hair has grown longer making him even more sexy.
The jeans that covered his ass beautifully were replaced by a pair of gray shorts.
He looks at me and approaches me on the ring in the center of the room.
We position ourselves facing each other.
Eye to eye, green and blue intermingling, we carefully observe each other as we go round and round to study our moves.
Bucky is waiting for me to step forward.
I smile and with my left fist I aim straight at his jaw.
I barely touch him.
He seems to be distracted.
He is not concentrating.
"Barnes stop playing and let's get serious" I hiss in his direction.
"I'm not made of glass.Make your move Sergeant"
I come up on him, tightening my arm around his neck, I tug at him a couple of times but he passes a hand between my legs and after lifting me in the air he lets me go making me fall on my back on the ring's carpet.
The breath leaves my lungs suddenly.
He leans down on me, his big hands are resting on the ground just on the sides of my head.
His mouth comes dangerously close to mine.
"Do you like this move?" he asks me with an amused look.
Does he really think he's beaten me already?
I try to keep an expression as neutral as possible and moving as little as possible I lift one leg and hit him right behind the neck with my ankle.
Bucky staggers and rests his palms to get back on his feet but I'm faster and I take advantage of the situation.
I block his arm and take it behind his back, straddling him.
With my free hand I press his face to the floor.
"You're too sure of yourself Barnes.Don't underestimate me.Never" I whisper in his ear.
Bucky, making strength with his back muscles, rolls on himself taking me with him.
I hook onto his back firmly without letting go.
We roll a couple of times but in the end he stays under.
Now he is lying on his back and I find myself astride his neck.
My thighs are on the sides of his neck.
I watch him panting under me.
I too am out of breath.
We both remain silent.
Then his hands go up along my thighs until they rest on my ass.
Squeezing it tightly.
"I would like to try this position in bed.Maybe tonight" he whispers languidly.
My breathing quickens and my heart beats furiously in my chest.
And not because of the effort of the struggle.
Bucky's eyes glow with obscene promises.
"Don't try to distract me" I tell him trying to hide from him how excited I am right now.
Bucky lifts his back abruptly knocking me off his body.
I roll away from him while he takes advantage of it to get back on his feet.
We start walking around again.
When I'm about to hit him again Steve's voice catches our attention.
"Hey!Fury and T'Challa are here" he informs us looking at us with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
We leave the attacking position and I head towards the ropes of the ring.
"You're kicking his ass right?" Steve asks me, tilting his head in Bucky's direction.
I burst out laughing.
"Is the sky still blue Rogers?" I answer by rolling my eyes.
We laugh together.
Bucky watches us putting on an adorable pout.
"I was making her win" he mumbles.
"If that makes you sleep at night..." I tease him as I pass him and slap him on that wonderful marble ass.
"Give us time for a shower and we'll join you" I tell Steve.
He nods and walks away.
"Shall we take a shower?" Bucky asks me visibly excited.
"Take it easy Barnes.I'll take a shower in my room, you can very well use the shower in the locker room"
Bucky stands in disbelief in the center of the ring.
He looks at me with wide eyes.
"Hurry up!You don't want to make the director and your majesty wait"
So saying I walk away laughing again at his expression.