CHAPTER 20

WARNING

This chapter contains explicit sex, anal sex and bad language.
If you are not comfortable with these topics please don't read.

Now I slowly withdraw into my little corner full of shame 😅

Enjoy ❤️

Bucky POV

I stretch my arm to the right, my hand touching the soft cotton sheets but without success.
What I'm looking for is not there.
I slowly open my eyes only to realize that the room is barely illuminated by the first rays of the sun.
I yawn rolling onto my back and extending my arms upwards.
After a few minutes I decide to get up and grab my phone from the top of the nightstand to check what time it is.
It's six in the morning.
I yawn again.
I would have liked to have slept a little longer, after all I think I fell asleep no more than three hours ago.
After a long and rewarding session of wonderful and wild sex.
I go out of the bedroom to look for her, the bathroom is empty as well as the kitchen.
The hut on the lake is immersed in dim light and silence.
I roll my eyes smiling.
I already know where I will find her.
I go out of our small alcove immersing myself in the sweet and crisp air of this morning in late August.
A few meters further on, sitting on a large blanket by the lake, there is her.
Amaya.
The red hair illuminated by the first light of the morning sways moved by the light breeze that comes from the lake.
She is wearing one of my t-shirts, on her body so small and slender it falls widely leaving one of her shoulders completely uncovered.
She sits cross-legged and right between them Alpine dozes peacefully.
I never thought I could be jealous of a cat.
That little traitor seems to be madly attracted to Amaya.
He follows her everywhere, always looking for contact with her.
She is absentmindedly stroking the little cat's head while her gaze travels lost who knows where.
My little robin is getting more and more beautiful.
I stop for a moment to observe her.
These two months we spent in Wakanda were the best of my life.
No worries, no trouble.
We spent our days lazing around, lost in each other.
Spending entire nights having sex or simply sitting by the lake and gazing at the stars.
We have found our harmony and we are building our story brick by brick.
No more secrets.
No more lies.
In short, we are trying to build our future in a mature way.
And God only knows how irremediably in love with this woman I am, by now I know for sure that I will never be able to do without her in my life.
And this thought, annoying as a woodworm, is there.
Present and fixed in my head.
I want her for the rest of my life.
And I would like to tell her but I'm terrified of the idea of screwing everything up.
I slowly approach her.
"Again?" I whisper, lowering myself behind her and sitting down.
I lower my face to kiss her bare shoulder.
Since we are here every morning before dawn Amaya gets up and with a blanket sits by the lake to watch the sun rise.
Amaya turns her head, smiling at me so sweetly that I feel my legs turn to jelly.
She tilts her head back just enough for our lips to touch.
"Good morning to you too Sergeant" she whispers to me and then kisses me again but this time with more passion.
Her tongue slowly slides inside my mouth massaging mine gently.
Slow and sensual movements.
I feel the blood literally splashing in my brain.
Is it possible that this woman, with just one kiss, is able to make me touch the sky with a finger?
Amaya ends the kiss and a whine leaves my lips, she laughs and shakes her head.
My arms wrap around her hips and her hands slide over mine and then make our fingers intertwine delicately resting on her belly.
Her eyes, green like emeralds, shone slyly.
"You are really insatiable Barnes" she whispers captivating an inch from my lips.
"Oh Snow I'll never be sated of you" I answer kissing her again.
Amaya laughs, settling herself better in my arms and resting her head on my chest.
I kiss her temple and then I lean my chin on her bare shoulder, lowering my gaze to Alpine who, as if he perceives my gaze, raises his little head giving me a look that I could almost define irritated.
Sometimes this cat scares me.
"Hey don't look at me like that!I was there before you arrived.Traitor" I whisper stroking him behind his ear.
Amaya laughs again.
"I told you he likes me more" she teases me.
"He is a gourmet when it comes to women.Just like his owner" I tell her in her ear.
I can't see her face but I'm sure she's rolling her eyes.
The silence, interrupted only by birdsong, envelops us giving us a feeling of well-being.
Peace.
Amaya sighs.
"What's going on robin?"
"I'm going to miss this place" she whispers, letting her gaze wander all around her.
"If you want we can stay"
Amaya slightly shakes her head.
"You know very well we can't.It's time to go home.New York awaits us.Nick needs me.Our friends need us"
I sigh in turn.
I know she's right but it really hurts me to leave this place.
"I know doll"
"But?"
I laugh.
This woman knows me all too well.
"I will miss what we had here.It was all so fantastic and..."
"But this is not real" Amaya interrupts me.
Her words hit me like a slap in the face.
I move away from her body, moving uncomfortably.
"What...what do you mean?What was here, between us, isn't it real?"
Amaya grabs Alpine and carefully lays him down beside her and then turns and kneels between my legs.
"James is not what I'm saying" she looks me seriously in my eyes.
"I love you and we had a wonderful time here but this is not real life.If we want it to work we have to go home and try to fit our relationship with work and everyday life" she explains to me softly wrapping her arms around my neck.
I know she is right but the fear that once we return home the past will overwhelm us with all its fury is great.
I can't deny it.
"You're right"
"I know.I'm always right" she chuckles amused.
I join in her laugh and then kiss her again.
The first rays of sunlight illuminate the pink-hued sky pouring out onto the lake, making it shine like a multi-faceted diamond.
Amaya is beautiful in front of me, her green eyes seem to shine with their own light.
I am in a place of surreal beauty and in my arms I hold the woman of my life.
And without being able to restrain my lips, the words roll down my tongue inexorably.
"Marry me"
I know I shouldn't have told her but I haven't been able to hold back.
The smile on Amaya's lips seems to petrify and slowly fades, leaving room for a whirlwind of emotions.
"What?What did you say?" she asks, laughing nervously.
"I said marry me Amaya.Marry me and let's have a baby" I repeat, now aware of having dropped the bomb and of not being able to pull back.
Did I say it on impulse?
No.
It's something I've been thinking about for a while.
Amaya shakes her head walking away from me.
We sit facing each other in silence.
"You can't be serious Bucky.We've only been back together two months ago.It's too early to even think about marriage.Have a child is..." she stammers, accompanying the words with a nervous laugh.
But I'm not laughing and she realizes it.
I think she is realizing right now how serious I am.
"No Bucky, no.I am damaged...we both are.Together we have found peace but I do not consider myself so selfish as to have a child.That...what I did...my hands got soiled with too much blood.What life could I ever offer a child?What example could I ever be?"
Amaya shakes her head nervously as if she wants to free herself from the nonsense I told her.
"Are you telling me Amaya?You know who I was.You know who I've been.And that's why I just want a normal life.A wife, children" I reply feeling pervaded by anger.
I get up with my back to her, directing my gaze towards the lake.
I feel my eyes fill with tears from the weight of her rejection.
It hurts.
Damn it if it hurts.
I feel her little hand rest on my shoulder.
"Bucky..."
"Do you know what my dream was Amaya?" I interrupt her abruptly, turning to her.
She withdraws her hand and shakes her head.
"I dreamed of coming back from the war, getting an honest job and marrying a good girl.But this opportunity was taken away from me.I believed for more than seventy years that there was nothing for me...but then you came.All I want is to marry you and buy a house to fill with children and dogs.Nothing more" I murmur feeling defeated.
Her eyes fill with tears and her hands rise in search of mine, when she finds them intertwining our fingers and lifting up on her toes she leaves me a sweet kiss on my lips.
"Listen to me James.We've been through a lot, we've only recently been together"
"Why doesn't what we had before coming here to Wakanda no longer matter to you?What was there before everything fell apart?"
"Of course it matters!And that's why we have to take it slow.Even if you believe that this is the case, I assure you that we are not ready for what you are asking of me"
"Speak for yourself Amaya.I know what I want.I want you.For all life.If you're not sure it's another thing"
Amaya looks at me as if she feels offended by my words.
But if I think about it, this could be the reason for her rejection.
I do not doubt that she loves me, I am sure of her feelings...but maybe she doesn't know yet if I am actually the man she would like to spend the rest of her life with.
"Don't bullshit!You know very well how much I love you and that you are the only one I want to spend my life with"
"So what are you saying Amaya?What are you trying to tell me?" I ask with my heart beating furiously in my chest.
She lets go of my hands to bring hers on my face, with her fingers she pulls away a lock of my hair bringing it behind my ear.
"I'm saying that I love you and that I don't want anyone by my side but you but it's really too soon.And that's why I'm telling you no.Today.Today I have to tell you no.Can you understand me?"
And so with my tail between my legs like a beaten dog I lower my head and picking up the pieces of my heart I wear my usual smile, the one I flaunted when I was sick and the world around me didn't realize it.
"Of course I understand you.I'm sorry I rush a bit too much" I tell her trying to give me a bearing.
Amaya smiles and shakes her head.
"You never have to apologize for your feelings" she whispers to me and then kisses me.
I kiss her back but honestly I feel lacking in enthusiasm.
I just hope I can pretend long enough.
"I'm sorry if I let you down.Maybe it wasn't the answer you expected" Amaya murmurs in a low voice.
"You could never disappoint me" I smile trying to be convincing.
After all, she is right.
We have to take it slow, we have all the time in this world to think about our future.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I whisper back.
"What do you say if we go back inside and do I that thing you like so much?"
I smile slyly at her words and without giving her the time to add more, I load her on my shoulder making her laugh heartily.
With large strides I reach the entrance door until I reach the bed.
I throw her on it while she's still laughing.
I turn around and see Alpine following us.
"Sorry my little friend but you can't enter" I tell him closing the door.
I turn back to Amaya who with a gesture of her hand sent me to join her on the bed.
I take off my t-shirt and shorts making her laugh again.
"Could you at least give me the satisfaction of being able to undress you?"
I throw myself on the bed next to her and she takes the opportunity to get up and sit astride me.
I lie down while my hands caress her thighs left uncovered by the t-shirt she is wearing.
"I don't like wasting time" I shrug as if the answer is obvious.
Amaya shakes her head in amusement.
"Make yourself comfortable soldier, I'll take care of you now" so saying Amaya lowers on my lips kissing me hard while she with her fingertips goes over the contours of my pectorals then descending towards the abdominals.
She continues to kiss me as her hand slips inside my boxers.
"Oh doll" I gasp.
She smiles on my lips and moving slowly makes me spread my legs and positions herself between them.
She kisses my chest and then my abdomen while her hand continues to slide along my cock and her thumb caresses the tip.
"Oh fuck" I exclaim grabbing her by her hair and making her lift her head until our eyes meet.
"I love you" I hiss between my teeth.
"I know" she replies, taking her hand out of the boxers.
Then she grabs them from the sides and runs them down my thighs until them come off.
Her hand returns to my cock and after kissing the tip she turns her gaze back to mine.
"I love you too" she tells me smiling and then her face lowers again.
After a few moments her mouth, warm and soft as velvet, wraps itself around my tip and sucking hard she slowly goes down taking it in her mouth as much as she can.
I hear her moan softly and instinctively I raise my hips to meet her.
"Oh doll!Shit!" I gasp heavily, burying my head in the pillow.
My heart beats furiously and the excitement obscures all my other thoughts.
Now the only thing I can feel is Amaya.
She is inside of me.
She is all around me.
She is in my head.
In my heart.
She is my heart.
I bring my hands into her soft hair and caress her gently.
"Good girl" I whisper about her and her eyes lift up to meet mine.
And it's one of the most exciting visions of my entire life.
Her eyes shining with pleasure and her mouth around my masculinity are the portrait of the purest lust.
I watch her as her head moves up and down and my penis sensually enters and exits her mouth.
Her tongue traces a fiery trail along my entire length leaving me stunned and breathless.
Her hand is squeezed around my cock while the other massages my testicles, ripping out of me another moan.
"I'm close doll.Don't stop" I whisper to her.
Amaya lifts her head and continuing to hold my erection in her hands she looks me straight into my eyes.
"Do you want to cum inside my mouth?" she asks me to then let out her tongue that pink and perfect, she goes to wrap around my tip.
A growl resounds in my chest and she smiles and starts sucking again but with more audacity and I move my hips pumping into her mouth.
With shortness of breath and my heart pumping at twice its normal speed, I feel the orgasm mount impetuously inside me, clouding my brain.
After a few moments I pour all my semen down her throat and she greedily greets it while continuing to lick my entire length until I have been thoroughly cleaned.
Amaya sits astride me again and I am delighted to observe her while with her thumb she wipes a corner of her lips where a few drops of my sperm are left.
Can a human being that fucking sexy and exciting?
I lift my back until I am seated.
"Takes off your clothes" I whisper to her still panting out of breath.
Amaya takes off her shirt, waiting anxiously.
I smile.
She is not wearing a bra.
This woman knows exactly how to drive me crazy.
I bring my hands to her ass as I pull my face down to her chest licking the tender flesh between her breasts.
She throws her head back, digging her hands into my hair.
"Oh James" she whispers as she moves her pelvis, seeking contact with my dick.
With my hand in Vibranium I grab the elastic of her panties and with a dry and decisive movement I tear away, stealing of her a sob of pleasure.
"Fuck me Sir"
"Not yet" I whisper, running my fingers along her slit.
I lay back on the bed.
"Come.Sit here" I invite her sensually.
"Here where?"
"Here, on my face"
Her eyes widen in amazement and her cheeks turn red.
"Are you embarrassed my little robin?" I tease her.
"We never did it" she whispers, intimidated even though in her eyes I can read the excitement for the novelty.
"Oh my baby girl!We've done a lot worse" I giggle trying to relax her.
She smiles and after a last moment of hesitation she begins to move.
She tortures her lower lip between her teeth as she positions herself right over my face.
"Oh my God doll...you are so beautiful" I whisper to her as I lose myself observing her wonderful body from this new angle.
"I've always wanted to try it" I whisper as I lift my neck and just tease her clit with my tongue.
Amaya moans and her thighs, wrapped around my head, tremble.
Slowly with the help of my kisses she becomes more and more confident until she is the one who takes control of the situation.
I just grab her perfect buttocks and tease her fold with my tongue.
At first she clings with her hands to the headboard while with her hips she swings over my face.
Her moans echo loudly in the small room.
I can't take my gaze off her.
Her body sways sensual, her pussy moves back and forth.
I feel her clit rubbing against the tip of my nose and in response my erection comes back to bully, red and angry tip bangs against my stomach.
"Suck Bucky.Suck my clit" Amaya moans, digging her hands into my hair and riding my face.
She is using me as if I were just an object intended for her pleasure.
And that drives me crazy.
I obey her will by gently grabbing her clit between my teeth and sucking it into my mouth as I tease it relentlessly with my tongue.
"Oh James...fuck!Fuck!Oh yeah" Amaya yells in unbridled passion.
Her hips move back and forth quickly until she cum wildly in my mouth.
I feel her clit throbbing incessantly and her sweet nectar dripping onto my tongue.
Her legs tremble as she shifts and then falls back heavily on the unmade bed.
I run a hand over my face, clearing the moisture of her, then turn my head to the side and meeting her gaze.
"Are you okay doll?" I ask, getting closer to her.
Amaya nods with a toothy smile.
I bring my face close to hers and kiss her.
"I love you Amaya.I don't care if we don't get married.I don't care if we never have children.The only thing I want is to always have you by my side" I admit with sincerity.
It is true that I would like to build a family with her but the most important thing is to have her with me.
Knowing that she loves me and that she is happy to be able to spend her life with me makes me feel more than lucky.
Her eyes shine brightly.
"Fuck me Sergeant.Fuck me until I scream" she whispers on my lips.
"Anything you want my love" I answer her and then roll her on stomach inviting her to lift her hips.
I position myself behind her and run a hand along her slit, wetting my hand with her moisture, then with that hand I grab my cock and slide it along my entire length.
I penetrate her with a single movement and grabbing her hips I begin to move back and forth.
Amaya moans raising her hips even more and burying her head between the sheets trying to stifle her moans of pleasure.
I let my mind go blank so I can lose myself inside her but suddenly I see her lifting her back and slipping a hand between our bodies.
She grabs my cock and slips it out of her body while continuing to hold it tight in her hands.
"What?" I ask panting.
"Do you want me to stop?"
Amaya shakes her head and looking at me she whispers lewdly "Fuck me"
"I was doing it doll"
"Fuck me here.Fuck me hard" she whispers, placing my erection in front of the entrance to her wonderful ass.
"What did you say?" I ask her taken aback by her request.
"You heard right.Do it" she whispers turning her head back looking for my lips.
"Are you sure?" I whisper once detached from her lips.
"Yeah" Amaya murmurs in a faint voice.
"Ok doll.I'll take it easy" I reply in a whisper pushing her head back towards the bed.
Amaya lets herself be guided.
I start stimulating her with a single finger and I hear her purring.
Ok, she is not new to all this so I decide to dare by slowly inserting a second finger.
She squirms a little but she continues to moan in delight.
While I continue to accustom her body to my presence, with my free hand, I gently massage her clit.
"Relax and everything will be fine robin"
I know I have to take it easy, even if for her it doesn't seem to be her first time at all.
But being very big I seriously risk hurting her if I let myself be guided only by animal fury to possess her and brand her as mine.
I stick my fingers out and very slowly approach the tip of my erection.
I press lightly allowing the tip to make its way.
Amaya moans a little louder, slightly wincing.
"I can stop at any time doll.You know the word" I whisper to her.
She whimpers again.
"No...no, don't stop" she begs me.
I caress her hips and very slowly I enter in her.
At first I remain motionless giving her time to get used to this new intrusion and me to relax for don't cum now.
I feel like every rational thought disappears, like my brain is wrapped in a blanket of lust that doesn't allow me to think rationally.
"Fuck doll!God!You're so tight" I gasp as I dig my fingers into the tender flesh of her hips.
Amaya begins to move as soon as she makes me understand that now I can too and so, with extreme caution, I begin to move within her.
We both pant relentlessly.
Amaya lifts her torso off the bed by placing her weight on her palm.
I detach my hands from her hips and after giving her a slap on her ass I go down on her making my chest adhere to her back.
My hands look for hers who are convulsively clutching the blanket and once find hers I intertwining our fingers.
"What are you?" I whisper in her ear.
"I'm a slut"
"And whose are you?"
"I am your sir" Amaya sobbed to the limit of pleasure.
While I hold myself with my hand in Vibranium, I raise the other one to bring it to her clit.
Amaya moans even louder.
"Repeat it" I order.
"I am your bitch sir"
"Forever?"
"Forever yours" she replies as a raging orgasm shakes her.
I follow her immediately after, I feel every muscle in my body stiffen and in the end I empty all my pleasure inside her.
We both collapse on the bed.
Slowly I slip out of her body rolling to her side.
Amaya lies on her stomach with her eyes closed.
"Everything is fine?" I whisper clearing my throat.
I am still deeply shocked by the pleasure I have just experienced.
She smiles without opening her eyes.
I take it as a positive answer.
I turn on my side bringing my hand to her face to brush her hair that falls in a messy way in front of her face.
"I love you Amaya" I whisper, stealing another smile from her.