Chapter 50 Mobilize

No one's POV

Currently, at U.A., Class A was in the training room, training without the use of their Quirks, climbing a rock wall and after the meeting the prior day about the truth of Eri, Chisaki and the Hassaikai, the Work study students including, Nhazul, Sayoko, Izuku, Ochako, Tsuyu, Kirishima and the Big Three were put on standby while the heroes searched for the location they were keeping Eri. And they were forbidden to speaking about the operation to take place.

Jiro: The movements of the work study group are especially sharp...

Mina: Yeah, it's like they're on an entire different level now.

Katsuki: They figured something out while outside!

Katsuki then looked at Nhazul annoyed.

Katsuki: Hey! Sparky! What'd you figure out?! Tell me!

Nhazul didn't say anything to Katsuki, as he walked past him.

Katsuki: Hey! I'm talking to you!

Nhazul continued to ignore Katsuki, as he and Mina saw his face and how focused he looked.

Mina: Nhazul? Is everything alright?

Nhazul: Yeah, I'm fine...

When it was Nhazul's turn to climb the rock wall, Nhazul quickly scaled the wall, at the top, he saw Sayoko, who also had a focused face as well, as Nhazul jumped down before her.

Sayoko: ...

(Flashback)

Tsunade: Unfortunately...Regrettably... the agent was found out and killed...Their body found 3 days later within a sewers...

Ryukyu: Who was this agent?

Tsunade took another deep breath, as she continued.

Tsunade: My husband... Rai Hatake... Killavolt.

(Present)

Sayoko: ...

Momo: Sayoko?

Sayoko: Huh?

Sayoko looked behind her and saw Momo.

Momo: Is everything alright, Sayoko? It looked like you were thinking really hard about something.

Sayoko: Oh, no, I'm fine. My mom was talking about my dad the other day and I just got a little emotional thinking about him...

Momo: Oh, I see. Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here to listen.

Momo smiled at Sayoko, making Sayoko tear up a bit, but quickly wiping it away, smiling back.

Sayoko: Thanks, Momo. I appreciate it.

(Timeskip)

It's been two days since the meeting, and the pro heroes were still in the process of looking for the Hassaikai hideout,