Chapter 76 All Out Assault

No one's POV

Tsunade: Alright, I shouldn't be surprised.

Mirko: Like I'd let you escape, old man.

Mirko smiled and smirked, licking the blood off her lips.

Mirko: This is great. I just got warmed up!

Suddenly, Mirko's ear twitched, making her smile even more.

Mirko: You're back there, aren't you, old man?

Tsunade: You located him?

Mirko: Yeah! He's staying in one place and not running! I can hear a lot of clicking and clacking!

Seeing Tsunade and Mirko not dead, surprised the Nomu.

Woman: H-H-How can you still move?

Robot: S-Stop them. I will kill them.

Tsunade's thoughts: They're speech is starting to become more fluid. Just a second ago, they could barely form a sentence. They were in those tubes not too long ago, so are starting to stabilize?

Tsunade: Mirko, these may be on the same tier as the one Endeavor fought. We need to take them out before they stabilize!

Mirko: With pleasure!

Without warning, both Tsunade and Mirko rushed forward towards the Nomu, engaging them. Ribby attempted to attack the two of them with it's antennae, forcing them to dodge out the way. Eleph attempted to lunge forward towards them, only to be punched away by Tsunade. Woman was the next to attack, and aa Tsunade attempted to punch her, she used a Liquidation Quirk to avoid the strike, before knocking Tsunade back into Mirko. Both regaining their footing, they were suddenly hit by Ribby's antennae, ensnaring them.

Ribby: Trample them. T-T-That was the order!

Woman: D-Die!

Eleph: Heroes!

Quickly thinking, Mirko proceeded to lift her lower body up, kicking both Woman and Eleph in the face, before preforming a cartwheel, freeing herself and Tsunade, as well as kick parts of their heads off.