Chapter 13 Face off

No one's POV

Having finished their Arm wrestling contest, Kirishima had defeated Tetsutetsu, moving on to the second round. With all the first round battles now finished, Present Mic began to announce the second round fights.

Present Mic: Thanks for waiting, everybody! The first match of the second round is about to begin!

Up in the stands, both Nhazul and Ochako had walked back, as everyone saw them walking up.

Izuku: Nhazul, Ochako!

Sero: Hey, Nhazul! That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy.

Kaminari: But man, I can't believe you were able to fire such powerful blastsof electricity at a frail girl.

Nhazul just rolled his eyes, as they both sat down next to Izuku and Sayoko.

Nhazul: I wasn't going to hold back, even if she's my friend. If I did, that be underestimating and disrespecting her. And besides. Tell me what part of her do you think is frail?

Ochako looked over at Nhazul and smiled, as Present Mic started to announce the first match.

Present Mic: The first match of the second round, with a surprisingly quick victory in the first round, from general studios, Shinso Hitoshi! Vs, another student who had a surprisingly quick victory, from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! First match of the second round, start!

After Present Mic started the match, both Katsuki and Shinso stood off with each other, with Shinso just smirking.

Shinso: To be honest, I was hoping to fight you. After that shit declaration you made at the start, I'm glad I'll be able to put you in your place.

Katsuki:

Katsuki: ...

Katsuki respond and just started walking forward, which shocked Shinso.

Kirishima: Whoa, Katsuki isn't saying anything?

Kaminari: That's definitely isn't like him, why isn't he shouting or screaming?

Sayoko: Because he knows how Shinso's Quirk works.

Nhazul: And he isn't going to let it take him down.

As Katsuki continued to walk towards Shinso,  he stepped back nervously.

Shinso: You think someone like you can be number #1? Shouting and screaming, always telling people to die! It's hilarious!

Katsuki's eye twitched, as he launched himself at Shinso, using his Explosions.

Shinso: Thanks to my Quirk, I've been behind from the start! Someone blessed like you can't understand, can't you?! Someone like you who was born with an ideal Quirk! Someone who can reach your goal!