(S5 Finale) Chapter 74 The Calm Before The Storm

No one's POV

Everyone looked confused at the notebook All Might gave Izuku.

All Might: I've compiled all the details I could find... About the One For All previous users from our version of it. Unfortunately due to the nature of Young Hatake's users remaining hidden, I was unable to gain any information. As well as the second and third users from our version.

Nhazul: I see.

Tsunade: I looked through your fathers old things and couldn't find anything either. All he ever told me is that the previous user before him gave it to him, feeling hiding within plan sight in this era would beneficial in hiding it.

Sayoko: This era?

All Might: The era when All For One ruled. Given the era back then and multifaceted nature of One For All. There's nothing about Young Hatake's previous users or the second and third users of Young Midoriya.

Katsuki: Get on with it and stop wasting my precious time!

Sayoko: No one's forcing you to stay here, Firecracker.

Katsuki: Can it, Billboard brow!

Sayoko: Say it to my face!

Tsunade then hit both of them in the head.

Tsunade: Both of you, can it.

Izuku: About Construct Arms... I can only maintain it for a second, but... It's already a powerful support and offensive technique, that can be stronger.

All Might: Have either of you have any more contact with the previous users?

Nhazul: Unfortunately, no...

Sayoko: You were hoping to talk to dad again, weren't you?

Nhazul: Yeah...

Katsuki then took the notebook and looked through it.

Katsuki: So the 5th user for the nerd was Lariat

Katsuki: So the 5th user for the nerd was Lariat. Real name Daigoro Banjo. Quirk: Construct Arms. He can release a solid-light construct of arms and hands that he can materialize from any part of his body and control them freely as a sort of extension of his arms.None of them  don't really have strong Quirks. Never heard of these nobodies.

Nhazul: Don't call them no bodies, you ass.

Izuku: I'm sure they had awesome Quirks!

Katsuki: Just having Quirk is awesome to a loser like you.

All Might: Young Bakugo isn't wrong. All For One was obsessed with One For All. It was in an age when evil wielded a degree of power that's hard to imagine nowadays. All For One went around crushing the strong... Which was exactly why the users of Young Hatake's One For All chose to hide within the shadows. Not only to keep up the lie that the first user had died, building strength.