Chapter 58 Gentle Criminal

No one's POV

Currently, most of Class A are still up in the common area, getting ready for tomorrow's performance.

Kaminari: Woo, I can't sleep!

Mineta: I'm at max excitement!

Nhazul: Will you two shut up!

Mina: Yeah, some people are sleeping!

Iida: I wonder if everyone will get excited with us...

Jiro: It's better not to think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst...Once you get on stage all that's left is to have fun!

Kaminari: You were super embarrassed, though!

Jiro: That was different.

Izuku: What Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?

Aoyama: Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping, too.

Izuku: I see.

Izuku picked up the rope he was using and saw how worn it was.

Izuku: The rope's frayed.

Aoyama: Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of our friendship!

Izuku: Yeah, wait no, it's dangerous. Sorry, I didn't realize...

Kaminari: Oh my, why don't you ask Momo to make one?

Mina: Momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool!

Nhazul: Oh, in that case, I don't need to be a personal phone charger anymore.

Mina: Wha! No!

Izuku: I'll go buy a new rope in the morning. I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway.

Nhazul: I'll go with you. I need to pick some things up from the store too.

Kaminari: Wait, but the performance starts at 10:00 tomorrow. Most stores don't open till 9:00, right?

Izuku: There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from U.A. That place opens at 8:00 am.

Kaminari: That's cutting it close.

Nhazul: We'll be fine.

Mina: Now, I really should be getting to sleep.

Kirishima: Yes. Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but Night owls! We're a little early, but...Let's definitely make this a success!

Everyone: Yeah!

(Timeskip)

Currently, early in the morning, Nhazul and Izuku were training with All Might, and the two of them were practicing their new long range attacks, when suddenly Hatsume ran out, completely covered in dirt with bags under her eyes.

Hatsume: I knew you'd be here, Izuku!

Nhazul: Hatsume?

Izuku: You're so dirty!

Hatsume; I thought you'd be here even on the day of festival.

Hatsume then handed Izuku a pair of green and white gloves.