Extra Chapter Ochazul Fluff

(A/N) This chapter is just some fluff between Nhazul and Ochako as they're dating. These events take place after Season 5 and before Season 6.

No one's POV

(#1 Valentines Day)

Currently,Ochako was pacing back and forth in her room, a hand placed beneath her chin as she ponders, with the other girls watching her.

Tsuyu: Maybe a stuffed plushie of his favorite Hero?

Ochako: No...

Mina: What about a bouquet of flowers?"

Mina suggests, draped across Tsuyu's lap.

Mina: Nhazul seems like a flower guy.

Ochako: No...

Hagakure: Hm, candy?

Hagakure suggests, blue striped shirt standing out from Ochako's pink sheets.

Hagakure: If you want to go classic that is.

Ochako: But this is Nhazul!

Ochako throws her hands in the air.

Ochako: I can't do something so simple. He deserves more.

Sayoko: You're overthinking this.

Ochako: Huh?

Sayoko: You two have only been dating for a month. It's not like you've been dating for a long time. Plus my brother isn't the type of person who gets hung up on gifts. Whatever you give him I'm sure he'll love it.

Ochako: I mean, yeah, I get that.. But Nhazul is such an amazing friend or, boyfriend... He's also so thoughtful and caring... I want it to be special. Something he'd like...

Sayoko: Hmmm.

As Sayoko thought for a second, she snapped her fingers smiling.

Sayoko: I think I have an idea of what you can get him. Plus stay within your budget.

Ochako: Huh?

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and Valentine's Day and currently Nhazul was on his way back towards the dorms after his Work Study with Endeavor, he walked in and was met by Ochako.

Ochako: Nhazul! Your back!

Nhazul: Yeah...

Nhazul said brushing off feathers off his clothes.

Ochako: Did something happen?

Nhazul: ...-_-... Yeah, I worked with Mirko today.

Ochako: Oh, you met the Number #5 Hero?

Nhazul: Yeah, it was a bit of a team up and we fought a really annoying Chicken Villain.... Oh, by the way, Happy Valentine's Day.

Nhazul said smiling, handing Ochako a box.

Ochako: Aww, Nhazul.

Ochako opened the box and was surprised to see it was full of doughnuts