Chapter 84 Final Curtain

No one's POV

As Dabi, now to be revealed as Endeavor's thought to be dead son, Toya, he continued to look at him, at a loss for words, as Todoroki just clinched his hands, frustrated.

Dabi: Endeavor! This is a present from me. I did some digging on that spy bastard, Hawks.

Dabi then looked at Endeavor with a sadistic look.

Dabi: Thanks for being alive and well until this day...

Dabi jumped off Gigantomachia, lunging towards Endeavor.

Dabi: ENDEAVOR!!!!!

Endeavor: ...

Endeavor's thoughts: I looked for you...

Todoroki: Dad! He's coming! Dad!

Endeavor: ...

Endeavor's thought: I believed you were alive...!

Todoroki: Protect the others! Nejire Senpai, Mirko and I will fight!

Endeavor: ...

Todoroki began screaming at Endeavor, tearing up himself.

Todoroki:Please move! Protect them! Hey! Do that later!

Dabi: Flashfire Fist...

Everyone looked at Dabi surprised, as he began to ignite in blue flames, diving straight towards Endeavor.

Dabi: Prominence...!!!

As Dabi got closer and closer to Endeavor, he could only stand and watch, unable to move, still in complete shook from the revelation of Dabi.

Endeavor: ...

Without warning, multiple large metal wires shot down from the sky restraining both Dabi, Gigantomachia, along with the League of Villains, shocking everyone.

Dabi: From the sky?!

Everyone looked up to see Best Jeanist falling from the sky, along with multiple units of the Metal wires.

Best Jeanist: Sorry for the delay! Best Jeanist is on the job again starting today!

As the wires continued to warp around Gigantomachia, he feel to the ground.

Best Jeanist: We will spin together

Best Jeanist: We will spin together... the Threads of Hope!

Landing upon a wire, everyone continued to look at Best Jeanist shocked.

Best Jeanist: I apologize! It took longer then expected to arrive.

Sayoko: Best Jeanist?!

Katsuki just started to smirk.

Katsuki: They said he was missing...

Dabi just looked at Beat Jeanist annoyed.

Dabi: Bastard...! You're supposed to be dead. It was a real corpse! Why are you alive?!