Chapter 63 Joint Training

No one's POV

It's the next day and currently Izuku and Nhazul were in the teacher's lounge with All Might, telling him what had happened.

All Might: You both saw the memories of the first users of One For All?

Izuku: Yes... They were memories of All For One, too.

Nhazul: We saw the vestiges of each One For All... I saw my dad in there...But I was surprised to see Izuku as well.

Izuku: You saw it, too, right? When you were young.

All Might: Yeah. I saw it, and I learned from my master, my predecessor about the existence of the shades. I would assume that Rai learned the same. I was able to tell you both about it's origin because I had seen them. But I had not seen the shades of the other user.

Izuku: We only saw until when the power was given to them.

Nhazul: They also said that we're only at 30% and 20%.

Izuku: And something about a singularity... They talked to us directly.

All Might then looked at both of them surprised.

Izuku: During the sports festival, you said there was no intent behind it, but I think there was.

All Might: I didn't experience this, and I told you both what my master told me. From what I know, this phenomenon that has only happened to the two of you.

All Might then started thinking to himself, as Izuku got his attention.

All Might: You said you both accidentally used One For All and woke up, right? Are you both hurt?

Nhazul: No, we're fine.

All Might: That's good to hear. All I know right now is that something happened that not even I understand...That's all...But what was that about "singularity "...?

Nhazul: Mostly likely the Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory.

Izuku: From the parent to child, Quirks mix and evolve as they're passed down through generations. The theory states that they will create more powerful, complex Quirks someday that no one will be able to control.

All Might: Right now, it's still unclear if you both were the cause, or if something external was the cause. Was there anything else?

Izuku: Well... There were two I couldn't see at all.

Nhazul: Yeah, it was the same for me.

Izuku: And you were kind of a blurry, too...I wonder if it's because you're still relatively new...

All Might: Sorry. I don't really understand, either. But those powers are definitely your allies. Let's keep investigating this, together.

Nhazul: Right.

Izuku: I'll do my best. Oh, right, about your master. She's so pretty!

All Might: Right? You both have practical training this afternoon, right? You both should get going.

The three of them started heading back to class, when they ran into Aizawa.

Aizawa: Oh, you three. I see Nhazul joined your little group now.

All Might: Aizawa! It's not what it looks like!