Chapter 24 Final Exams Pt 2

No one's POV

Nhazul, Izuku, Katsuki and Sayako continue to look at All Might and Tsunade completely shocked.

All Might: The four of you.

Tsunade: Work together to beat the both of us.

All Might and Tsunade both looked at the four of them and remembered what Aizawa has said to them.

(Flashback)

Aizawa: Nhazul, Sayako, Izuku and Katsuki. I'll leave the four of them to the both of you, All Might, Tsunade.

All Might: A four man team against the two of us?

Aizawa: For the four of them, I paired them all together for the soul fact that how bad they all get along together. For example, Nhazul and Sayako both get along due to their sibling bond, Sayako and Izuku get along pretty well as well. The same can be said about Nhazul and Izuku. The wildcard in that mix up, is Katsuki. Izuku is a given to how badly they get along, but as for Nhazul and Sayako, the two of them are completely level headed in combat. But those two can be easily antagonized by Katsuki make them lose focus. As for Tsunade, you knew the four of them since they were children, so you have a greater knowledge of all their abilities so you'd know how to counter them. And All Might, you have an interest in Izuku and Nhazul. The both of you instruct them well.

(Present)

Tsunade's thoughts: Just like Rai, you pay attention to small details like this.

Nezu: And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be against all at once!

Nezu then went over the match ups. And it was

Cementoss vs Kirishima and Sato

Ectoplasm vs Tsuyu and Tokoyami

Power loader vs Iida and Ojiro

Aizawa vs Todoroki and Momo

Thirteen vs Ochako and Aoyama

Nezu vs Mina and Kaminrai

Present Mic vs Jiro and Koda

Snipes vs Shoji and Hagakure

Midnight vs Mineta and Sero

And the final match, All Might and Tsunade vs Nhazul, Sayako, Izuku and Katsuki.

Nezu: The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have to escape from the stage!

Kaminrai: Capture the teachers or escape...its kind of like the combat training.

Mina: Is it really okay to run away?

Nezu: Yup.

Present Mic: But I'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaaaaaaaay better then you!

Jiro: Better...then us? I can't really imagine it, though...

Present Mic: Dummy! Hey, girl, watch your mouth! You hear!

Thirteen: This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains.

Snipes: Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However...

Aizawa; In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities...

Tsunade: It would be smarter to run away and get help.