Chapter 94 Villain Hunt

No one's POV

2 days later after Nhazul goes Rogue...

Currently outside an unknown warehouse, an escaped prison was sitting up against the wall in complete and utter fear, as from within the warehouse, the sound of a battle could be heard, as multiple gunshots can be heard.

Prisoner: ...

Prisoner's thoughts: D-Damn it...! Just when I'm... Just when I'm finally out of that prison... That Demon showed up...!

(Flashback)

Demon: All For One

Demon: All For One...!!! Where is he?!

(Present)

Prisoner's thoughts: I-It's still inside...?! That pure intimidation...

As the Prisoner heard the sound of screams of pain being heard, his eyes widened horrified.

Prisoner: I-I gotta get out of here...

As the Prisoner attempted to flee, he didn't make it far, as the sound of the wall being blown out could be heard. Looking back, the Prisoner saw the Demon... Nhazul standing within the hole he had made.

Nhazul: ...

Prisoner: ...!!!!

Looking over, Nhazul could see the Prisoner. As he stared him down, his eyes soon narrowed, terrifying the Prisoner.

Prisoner: OH MY GOD!!!!

As the Prisoner attempted to run away, he's immediately blocked by Nhazul, who had speed in front of him. The Prisoner continued to look at him terrified, tears welling up in his eyes.

Prisoner: D-Damn it...!

Deploying blades from his forearms with his Quirk, he attempted to slash Nhazul, however he effortlessly avoided the strikes, delivering an extremely powerful punch to his stomach, breaking multiple rips and sending flying onto the ground. Coughing up blood, the Prisoner is immediately met by Nhazul looking down at him.