Chapter 53 Raikou

No one's POV

15 minutes early, immediately after the start of the raid. Currently, up above on the surface, Ryukyu, Tsunade, Sayoko, Ochako, Tsuyu and Nejire had just beaten and restrained Rikiya.

Police officer: Suspect restrained.

Tsuyu: His bark turned out to be much worse then his bite.

Ochako: No kidding.

Tsunade then looked at Rikiya.

Tsunade: I read his file. He inhales the life force of those he touches and uses it to enhance his size.

Ryukyu: Isolate him before he regains consciousness.

Nejire: There's a lot of commotion inside. We'd better hurry.

Sayoko: Yeah, we need to catch up with Nhazul and the others.

Everyone then went to head inside, but suddenly, Sayoko, Ochako and Tsuyu started feeling extremely weak.

Sayoko: W-What...?

Ochako: Huh...?

Tsuyu: What's going...

Ryukyu: Girls?!

Tsunade looked and saw Rikiya draining their life force, along with all the police officers.

Tsunade: How?! He hasn't made contact!

Rikiya: The boosting drug I got from Irinaka finally kicked in.

Rikiya then started growing in size, breaking out from his restraints.

Rikiya: I feel... Full of energy!

Rikiya went to through a punch at Sayoko, Ochako and Tsuyu, but Tsunade stopped his strike, while Ryukyu transformed back into her dragon form.

Ryukyu: His Quirk has been boosted!

Rikiya went to throw another punch, but he was punched back by Tsunade, and pushed back even further by Nejire.

Rikiya: Aw, the drug wore off. Let me feel you up, cutie pie.

Nejire then looked at Rikiya with a disgusted look, blasting him more.

Nejire: Ew! Ew!

As Sayoko and the others were trying to stand, they saw Nhazul run up to them.

Nhazul: Everyone!

Ochako: Nhazul?

Nhazul: I came to call for backup! Our objective is directly beneath this intersection. The pros are pinned and need reinforcements!

Hearing Nhazul, Sayoko clinched her teeth, standing up on her feet looking at Rikiya.

Sayoko: Right...! We're bringing him down along with the rest of them!

Sayoko, through sheer force of will rushed Rikiya, punching him in the stomach, sending flying back, as Tsunade and Ryukyu joined in, pushing him back more. As Ochako came in using her Quirk to lighten him, and Tsuyu dragging him over to the intersection with Ryukyu's help.

Ryukyu: Nejire, hit us with everything you've got!

Rikiya: How come your broads can still move?!