Chapter 21 Recovery

No one's POV

After their run in with the Hero Killer: Stain and defeating him, Nhazul, Izuku, Todoroki and Iida were taken to the hospital to be treated for their injuries, as Todoroki spoke up.

Todoroki: Were you able to sleep, Nhazul?

Nhzual: Not really.

Todoroki: I didn't think so. Me either.

Izuku: Same. Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?

Nhazul: Seeing a ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive.

Todoroki: Yeah. We were obviously left alive on. Purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent was directed at you, Iida.

Iida: No, that's not it. I...

Suddenly, the door opened and Gran Torino and Manual walked in.

Gran Torino: Oh, are you wounded kids awake?

Izuku: Gran Torino.

Iida: Manual...

Gran Torino then looked at Nhazul and Izuku.

Gran Torino: Kids, Ive got a lot of compliments for you both.

Izuku: Oh! S-Sorr—

Gran Torino: But before that, you've got a visitor.

Suddenly, a man with the head of a dog walked in the room.

Gran Torino: Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae

Everyone looked completely shocked to see the Chief of police was there and they all went to stand up, but he told them not too.

Kenji: Oh, you can stay seated, woof?

Nhazul and Izuku's thoughts: Woof...?

Kenji: You must be the U. A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?

Nhazul: Yes.

Nhazul's thoughts: Why did the chief of police come all this way?

Kenji: Regarding the Hero Killer we arrested... He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and multiple broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you're U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached importance to leadership and standards and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons. And then the profession of "Hero " emerged to fill that gap, woof. For individual's to use of force and power that can easily kill others actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their Quirks without specific instructions from their guardians of supervisors is a clear violation of the rules. The four of you and the Pro Heroes Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment.