Chapter 4 Heroes vs Villains

No one's POV

It's the next day of school, as the first half of the day was basic classes such as English and Math, however after lunch was the hero course class and without All Might came through the door, wearing his Silver age costume.

All Might: I am

All Might: I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!

Everyone: All Might!

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... A normal person really wouldn't announce themselves walking into a room like that...

Kirishima: WOW, he really is a teacher!

Tsuyu: That's a costume from the Silver age, isn't it?

Suddenly, a hand pushed All Might into the room.

???: Oh, will you just walk into the room and stop with the " I am here" crap?

Suddenly, Tsunade walked into the room wearing her old Hero outfit and everyone looked surprised ,especially Nhazul and Sayoko.

(A/N) Her jacket is grass-green, gloves are black and the white is grey

Mina: Wow! That's the Medical Hero, Sannin!

Ojiro: But I thought she retired.

Nhazul and Sayoko: Mom?! What are you doing here?!

Everyone other then Katsuki and Izuku looked at the two of them shocked.

Everyone: Mom?!

Kirishima: Dude, your mom was the Number#2 ranked hero before she retired.

Nhazul: Yeah...

Sayoko: But my question is why is she here?

Tsunade: Simple.

All Might: The two of us teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basic of being a hero.

Tsunade: You'll make the most units of this subject!

All Might: Let's get into it! This is what we'll do today. Combat training!