Chapter 87 One Sided Brawl

No one's POV

Currently, in an abandoned city, Yo Shindo and  Tatami Nakagame now in their third years, are searching for a group of civilians to send towards evacuation zones

Currently, in an abandoned city, Yo Shindo and Tatami Nakagame now in their third years, are searching for a group of civilians to send towards evacuation zones. They have also heard reports of a villain named 'Jailbreaker' wreaking havoc in the south ward of the city. Tatami believes the civilians remaining are the stubborn hard-liners, but Shindo remains positive he can convince them.

The two reach the location of the civilian group: the Taguchi Building, a large indoor gym. Grand tries to convince the civilians to accompany them to lodge at Ketsubutsu Academy High School, but they decline, as the leader of the group points out how useless that option is in the event that Villains decide to target the school. He also says that he and his group dealt with a previous villain attack just fine with their black market support items. Shindo retorts by saying stronger, mindless Villains like Jailbreaker and Nomu are impossible for civilians to combat on their own. With the growing public distrust in Heroes, the civilian leader brushes it off and tells them to leave. Tatami and Shindo leave in disappointment, with the latter angrily saying he would've vibrated the building and dragged them out by force if he was allowed to.

Suddenly, Tatami receives an alert from their classmate, Makabe. The student on the other end shouts that Jailbreaker is fast approaching them, being previously spotted by Itejiro, another classmate. The approaching Jailbreaker jumps and crashes on to a nearby building,

 The approaching Jailbreaker jumps and crashes on to a nearby building,

revealing himself to actually be Muscular. Shindo steps forward to fight him, and asks Tatami to evacuate the civilians back at the Taguchi Building.

Despite her warnings, the civilians rush out in an attempt to save Shindo, who Muscular easily pins down with his muscle fibers. As the escapee attempts to slowly crush the boy to death, Shindo releases a Tremoring Earth attack in an attempt to stun and disorient the Villain.