Chapter 69 Endeavor's Agency

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Sayoko were sitting in the teacher's dorm with Tsunade, as Eri was asleep, laying Nhazul's lap.

Sayoko: Man, it's been awhile since we've had time to ourselves, with just the three of us.

Nhazul: Well, we do have another addition.

Nhazul said, as he looked at Eri asleep.

Tsunade: Well, since most of the teachers are escorting the other students for the day, it just us here. Since I work here, there wouldn't be any point to go home.

Tsunade then smirked at Nhazul.

Tsunade: I also hear that a certain someone got their first girlfriend.

Hearing this, Nhazul just looked away blushing, as Sayoko spoke up.

Sayoko: Yep, he and Ochako started dating on New Year's.

Tsunade: Aww, Ochako's a real cute girl. You two are cute together.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Change the subject, please...

Tsunade: Fine, fine. You both should get some sleep soon. You both need to get early for your work studies.

Sayoko: Right.

Sayoko looked over at Nhazul and saw him writing a letter.

Sayoko: What's that?

Nhazul: A letter that Eri wrote for me.

Tsunade: Ah, so she gave it to you earlier?

Nhazul: Yeah. I'm glad she's practicing her writing. She's doing her best with everything.

As Eri was asleep, she dropped Rai's headband on the floor and Nhazul picked it up.

Sayoko: Dad's headband?

Tsunade: Yeah, she takes it where she goes. She said that when she has it with her, she knows Rai is always watching over her.

Nhazul and Sayoko then looked at Eri and smiled at her.

(Timeskip)

(A/N) In the winter, Nhazul puts his hood on his head.

It's the next day and after saying their goodbyes to Tsunade, Nhazul and Sakura got on two separate buses, heading for their work studies, the first stop was to pick up Izuku from home and Nhazul saw Inko was outside with him and got off to say hi.

Nhazul: Mrs. Midoriya! Long time no see!

 Midoriya! Long time no see!