Chapter 91 You're Next...

No one's POV

Nhazul: Fight with us. Despite everything you've done, you still have the heart of a Hero... You're still my Hero...!

Seeing Nhazul and hearing his words, Nagant's eyes widened, thinking back to what he said earlier.

(Flashback)

Nhazul: You're right, Aunt Nagant... I didn't know...! I only saw the stars and sparkles! The side mom and dad showed me! The world isn't black and white! It's filled with different shades of gray! Swirling with unease and anger! That's exactly why I need to help those in need, no matter who they are! No matter the risk! No matter the cause!

(Present)

Looking at Nhazul's eyes, Nagant began to smile.

Lady Nagant's thoughts: Amazing...

Nagant proceeded to think back to her memories with Nhazul, him looking up to her, wanting to be a Hero like her and Rai, despite being locked away for years, he sent her hundreds of letters that entire time. And despite the truth, despite the amount of blood she's stained with, he still loved her and saw her as his Hero.

Lady Nagant's thoughts: Thank you, Nhazul... For always still loving me... For believing in me...

Suddenly, cracks started forming around Nagant's face, as she began tear up. Seeing them, Nhazul looked confused, as she just continued to smile , knowing what was happening. Nagant just leaned in, kissing Nhazul on the forehead, now fully crying.

Lady Nagant: I'm so happy to know that my nephew is a true Hero...

Without any warning Nagant proceeded push herself away from Nhazul, falling once again when she suddenly blew up in a massive explosion, making Nhazul's eyes widened horrified, along with Rai.

Nhazul: AUNT NAGANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rai:KAINA!!!!!!!!

As Nagant's burnt and severely body fell towards the ground, Nhazul immediately went to go after

her, however Hawks and Izuku beat him to it, asking his senior not to die on him.

Endeavor finally arrives on the scene as well, telling Nhazul that All Might gave him a call and apologizes for being late because he gets slowed down in the rain.Landing on the ground, Nhazul tells Hawks that Nagant had received a Quirk from All For One, and it must have come with a trap which is why she exploded.

Hawks tells Nagant that he is her successor and he can't believe she would let All For One manipulate her like this. He tells her that he knows she is better than that and he also knows that she can't give up, especially after fighting Nhazul . He begs her to tell him what she knows and she can't die after being manipulated, calling her a Hero. Nagant starts regaining consciousness and sees Hawks, and while she figures he must've done bad things too for the Commission, she doesn't understand how he can still have fire in his eyes in the midst of an uncertain future just like her nephew.