Chapter 73 Fruits Of Training

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Momo are standing in front of the class as they had all just returned from their work studies from winter break.

Nhazul: Alright, let's get down to business. We're going to have a practical briefing session. We're going to go over what everyone did and learned during the work study over winter break, so we're going to be busy off the bat. So let's suit up and head to Ground Alpha.

Aizawa then walked into the room.

Aizawa: Hey! Quit chatting, and-

Suddenly, everyone started walking out the class with their costume cases.

Mina: Happy New Year, Aizawa Sensei!

Sayoko: Happy New Year, Sensei.

Nhazul: I already briefed them on what we'll be doing like you wanted.

Aizawa: Oh.

Kaminari: You're in the zone, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Yeah, as much as I hate being class rep yet again, there's no point complaining about it anymore.

Iida: Very responsible of you, Nhazul.

After heading to the locker rooms, the girls were getting dressed, when Hagakure noticed that Ochako's costume was different.

Hagakure: Ochako, you changed your costume! It looks good!

Momo: Yes, it looks very good on you.

Ochako: Really? I'm glad!

Jiro: Here's a new Urarakawrist.

Jiro picked one of Ochako's support items and was surprised how heavy it was.

Jiro: It's so heavy!

Ochako: There's wire inside. Thanks to my Quirk, the heaviness is no handicap. The case is heavy though.

Mina looked over at Sayoko getting dressed and looked at her medical bag.

Mina: Hey, Sayoko, what kind of stuff do you keep in your bag?

Sayoko: Stuff for different situations, such as thermal blankets, small water bottles, first aid kit, some surgical tools.

Jiro: Surgical tools?!

Sayoko: Yep, you never know. But it's not like it's for major surgeries or anything, I'm not at that level yet. It's just for minor things, like removing shrapnel and etc.

Mina picked up the bag and something fell out if it, which was an All Might ornament, making Sayoko blush.