(World Hero Mission) Chapter 4 True Plan

No one's POV

It's been a few days of driving, as Nhazul and Rody made it the the boarder of Klayd and saw that the police had it blocked off.

Nhazul: They have it blocked and heavily guarded. Going through the front is impossible without starting a fight.

Nhazul then looked up at the mountain.

Nhazul: Our best shot is going over.

Rody: ...

Nhazul: Come on, I'll carry you.

Rody: Killua.

Rody handed Nhazul the case, confusing him.

Rody: Get on and hurry.

Nhazul: What are you talking about?

Rody: It'll be hard for you to carry me with that injury, right? This is as far as I go.

Nhazul: I just can't leave you here. The car is out of gas, and you might get found.

Rody: You know how fast I can run, right? I'll eat some berries or something and wait for you here. Hurry up and figure out the case's secret and come back for me.

Nhazul: Rody...

Rody: I'm counting on you, Mr Hero!

Nhazul just chuckled.

Nhazul: You got up, Mr Salesman.

Suddenly, the two of them heard the sound of a helicopter flying over head, and as they looked up, the same sniper villain from before, along with another one.

Nhazul: Shit!

The sniper villain began firing at the two of them, as Nhazul quickly grabbed Rody, jumping away In Godspeed. Running up the mountain, the villains started firing expanding balls at them, which destroyed the mountain, knocking them back.

Rody: Damn it! What's with these guys?!

Nhazul looked up and saw a barrage of balls heading towards them, and quickly thinking Nhazul jumped back and grabbed onto the helicopter with Blackwhip , swinging right in front of the helicopter.

Nhazul: Tempest Wave!

Nhazul sent an air blast out towards the helicopter, knocking it off course, as well as blasting himself towards the mountain

Nhazul: Rody, you alright?!

Rody: Yeah, somehow... Wait, the case!

Rody began to run towards the case, but Nhazul saw the helicopter flying over head.

Nhazul: Rody, wait!

From behind, Rody is blown back by a ball which hit the ground behind him, nearly causing him to fall. Above him, the second villain landed above him, holding a massive ball.