Chapter 97 A Hateful Confession...

No one's POV

As Sayoko continued to rocket towards Nhazul, he narrowed her eyes, thinking about everything they've been together.

Sayoko's thoughts: Nhazul... Of the four of us, you always ran the furthest ahead... Due to that, you constantly nearly get yourself killed... Still...!

Catching up, Sayoko managed to grab Nhazul from behind, completely shocking him.

Nhazul's thoughts: They matched my speed....?

Nhazul: Big sis... Let me go... Please...

Sayoko: Never.

Nhazul looked up shocking, hearing Sayoko speak.

Sayoko: I lost mom... I lost dad... I refuse to lose you too...!

Spinning him around to face her, Sayoko continued to speak to Nhazul, tearing up, but kept her determined face.

Sayoko: No matter how fast you run ahead... No matter how far you go... I will always find a way to catch up to you. I'll always be there for you... I will stand by your side no matter what. You're my little brother and I won't let you run ahead alone anymore.

Hearing this, Nhazul's eyes widened as he soon began tearing up, before crying.

Nhazul: Big sis...

Nhazul's thoughts: Away... I have to go get her away.... But I don't have any strength left...

As Sayoko held onto Nhazul, she radioed to Ochako.

Sayoko: Ochako!

Ochako: Right!

As Ochako deactivates her Quirk and causeboth of them to fall out of the sky. Thankfully,

Kirishima is there able to catch them

Kirishima: Nhazul! I've been moved by everything you've done! It doesn't matter if you have a special power you got from your dad! That isn't what made you so manly!

As Nhazul remained silent, collapsing onto the ground, he soon heard the others had caught up to them. Mina proceeded to walk up to him, grabbing him by the costume, looking at him with tears in her eyes.