› 2 〉

"It's Jang Hanseo isn't it"

I slowly turn around and watch how Junwoo his face went from exited to annoyed. 

"The chairman? No why would we be friends" I lie, trying to keep a straight face.

My heart rate goes up a little as Junwoo starts to study my face. Hanseo and I have been friends for years now but I would never expect Junwoo to be the first one to find out about our secret.

"I don't know, I just guessed" He starts to smile again which makes me sigh in relief.

Junwoo and I have been close ever since I started working at Wusang Law Firm. He was always around Chaeyoung which made me see him pretty often. After I quit working there he still tried to be friends with me which made us even closer.

But something was so mysterious about him..

It stays quiet between the two of us as we keep standing there, not walking away nor saying anything. 

"Do you want to have dinner tonight?" Junwoo asks suddenly, breaking the silence.

'First giving me a heart attack and then asking me to dinner, classic'

"Sure, why not" I reply as I don't have anything better to do.

{ Time skip }

Junwoo and I walk through the busy streets of the city. He suddenly grabs my hand what makes me widen my eyes. 

"Why are you-"

"I don't want you to wonder off into the large crowd, do I?" He replies with a smile.

I sigh and continue to walk. He has always been like this so I never overthink much when he does sudden things.

"Wait a second" Junwoo grabs his phone while he keeps holding my hand.

He starts to talk to someone, but I can't make out with who. 

"There's an emergency" He says with an annoyed face.

"Oh alright, we can have dinner together another time" I let go of Junwoo his hand and wave him goodbye.

"What's his deal" I mumble to myself.

I continue walking as I don't feel like going home already. 

A few seconds later I see Chaeyoung and Vincenzo sitting at a bar. I walk in there and wave at Chaeyoung who startles by my sudden appearance. 

"Eunae hear this, apparently there is 1.5 tons of gold hidden under the Geumga Plaza" Chaeyoung laughs as she starts to hit Vincenzo. 

"You really had me going there for a second" She continues while laughing.

Vincenzo scoffs and looses his collar a bit.

"Are you saying that I'm lying?" He says as Chaeyoung is still giggling.

I walk over to the two and sit down next to Chaeyoung.

"So this is what you do when you're drunk. It's bullshit" Chaeyoung says as she starts pointing at the man.

"Bullshit? Bullshit??" Vincenzo says offended.

"I think we should call it a night. Let's go" Chaeyoung grabs her purse and pulls me along with her.

Vincenzo starts to mumble something as Chaeyoung pays the check.

"Is she always like this?" He asks while glancing over at me.

"Most of the time.." I reply with a sigh. 

"Let's go, Mr Mansour Cassano!" Chaeyoung starts to repeat the same words over and over again as she leaves the bar.