› 10 〉

"Who's that?"

I wake up because of the heavy ringing of my phone. I reach out to it, still being half asleep.

What

Eunae, the detectives did investigate the case after all

Chae do you- Wait they did? So we can proof that the victims group was murdered?

Where are you? I'll come pick you up

I'm at- Wait no it's okay I'll come to you

Okay but come quick, we made up a plan to lure out the real boss

Plan? What plan?

I'll tell you when you get here

I sigh and throw away my phone out of frustration.

"Do I tell him or not" I whisper to myself.

"Tell him what?"

I frighten by Hanseo his sudden appearance at the door of the bedroom.

"They came up with a plan to lure out the real boss" I say as I lay back down in the bed.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I guess so" I let out a deep sigh and hide my face in my hands.

"I don't know. You decide" I continue.

"I can't ask you to do anything. Just do what you think is right" He replies, sitting down next to me.

"I want to help Chaeyoung, but I've already crossed the line so what's the point"

"I'm sorry that you need to hide things from your sister just because of me"

"Stop saying sorry, it was my own choice"

I start going through Hanseo's soft hair with my hand. He looks so different whenever we're alone, like a totally different person.

"You know, you kinda look ugly when you sleep" He says suddenly.

'Never mind, he's all the same'

"You watch me sleep? Are you a pervert or something?" I say as I push him away.

"No, I just like you sooo much" The man says with the brightest smile.

"Now say that again without lying"

"I'm not lying!"

"Sure.." I say in a childish tone as I jokingly hide my face under the blankets.

"Are you a kid? Come out from-" He grabs the blankest but I pull them closer to mine which makes him fall on top of me by accident.

I remove the blankets from in front of my eyes and chuckle when our eyes meet. Our faces are so close together that I can see my face in the reflection of his eyes. My heart suddenly starts to beat faster as he starts do smile.

'Why am I feeling like this?'

{ Time skip }

I step out of the elevator and walk over to Junwoo who's sitting on the couch.

"My favourite Hong sister is finally here. It feels like I haven't seen you in ages" He says with a smile.

"Chaeyoung and Vincenzo are planning on luring you out, tonight. They'll make a show dressed up in some masks while bashing Babel and humiliating you" I spit out without even thinking.