› 24 〉

When I was little my dad always said that I was the worst at making decisions. I always went for the wrong choice and Chaeyoung always ended up saving me at the end. Now I'm an adult and honestly, I thought I grew out of it. Making bad decisions, lie to people who're close to me, bring everyone in danger, but it seems like this aaalll is a reflection of what happened to us years ago.

The only difference is that we're older now.

"What were you thinking?"

My head jerks up towards the man next to me. His eyes pierce through mine as we lock them together. 

"He said he wanted to talk.."

He places his hands on the wheel and bonks his head against it. "Do I need to lock you up in your house for you to stay out of trouble"

"Lock me up in- Are you insane?"

I cross my arms and look out of the window towards the sky.

"I'm not insane I'm being reasonable"

"Something like this won't happen again,"

My smile starts to appear again after an hour of sitting in this car with silence and a bad mood only. The man starts to smile too a little, nodding his head.

"Okay, if you do this again I'll tell Chaeyoung"

"Oh no she'll kill me"

"Then stop doing things like this"

"I said I will..." I reach my hand towards his. "I promise, Mr Cassano"

{ Time skip }

Vincenzo and I keep staring at each other while Chaeyoung and Mr Nam discuss some issues. He keeps signing me to look away but every time I do so he ends up continuing to stare at me..

My eyes go towards the clock on the wall as I notice that it's almost time.

'Three...two..one'

The door opens and Hanseo walks in. He's wearing pinkish sunglasses and a bright coloured blouse. He sits down besides me and leans towards Mr Nam who put his glasses back on to study Hanseo better.

"Sir, i'd like some coffee today. The one I gave you" 

"Oh but Eunae threw it away" 

Hanseo looks at me as I start to tap my fingers on the table.

"Whoops"

"You of all people knew how rare it is" He whispers in my ear.

I push him away and move closer towards Vincenzo.

"What's up with the clothes? It's as if you live in the 80's Koreatown" Chaeyoung says while taking a good look at Hanseo.

"I disguised myself in case someone would recognise me on my way here" 

Hanseo takes off his glasses. He then starts to touch something on his forehead while making weird noises. I grab his head and move it closer to me.

"What happened?" 

"This is a battle scar that I got from saving your live" Hanseo places his finger on my forehead and pushes me backwards.

"What do you mean?"

I look towards Vincenzo who shakes his head towards Hanseo, but he doesn't seem to notice. 

"You see, my brother took Eu-"

"I totally forgot!" Vincenzo slaps his hands on the table. "We have an appointment"

"We have a what?"