› 12 〉

"You can do this. No big deal"

I walk over to Hanseo who's standing in front of the window behind his desk. I wrap my arms around his waist, proceeding to slowly rest my head on his back.

"Are you alright?" The confused man asks.

"Just stay like this for 10 seconds"

Seconds turn into minutes as we both don't say anything. We just keep standing there in front of the window, looking over the pretty city.

After a while I slowly let go of him.

"Thank you for cooperating with me, chairman Jang" I bow down politely before walking away.

"That's it?!" Hanseo yells before I could leave his office.

"Do you want a kiss too?" I ask jokingly.

"I mean if you insist-"

"It's a joke, get the message" I close the door behind me and relief a deep sigh.

{ Last night }

"So why were you and Vincenzo hugging?" I ask while Chaeyoung finishes her drink.

"Ah well I wanted to know if I like him" She replies.

"And it works like that?"

"It does. If you ever feel like not knowing if you like someone, just hug them for a few seconds. Your answer will appear in your feelings eventually" 

{ Present }

My face slowly goes from happy to hopeless. I shake my head and walk down the stairs where I suddenly bump up to someone.

"Eunae?" A familiar male voice says.

I look up and see Junwoo standing there.

"Wait I needed you" I say quickly as I pull him into the stairwell.

I slowly place my hands around him. I can feel him doing the same thing. He doesn't say anything though which surprises me. 

As I let go of him a minute later I can feel a strange feeling going through my body.

"I'll get going. I have an appointment" Junwoo says while walking up the stairs.

"There it is again..Eunae you're impossible" I hit myself a few times before walking away.

{ Time skip }

I walk towards the police station where Vincenzo, Chaeyoung, Mr Ahn and some other agents are gathered right in front of it.

"Eunae there you are" Chaeyoung sighs in relief.

"Sorry, I had to pick up something" I say quickly.

"It's okay, we've got it under control now" Mr Ahn says as he places his hand on Vincenzo's shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask stupidly.

"Someone gave the police a tip that I'm a consigliere with some pictures" Vincenzo answers in a confused tone. "I wonder how they got all of those pictures and the information though" 

"Right, I thought you said you took care of the spy" Chaeyoung asks.

"Spy?" I ask as if I don't know what he's talking about.

"Luca told me somebody has been asking around about me in Italy. We caught him before he could talk, didn't I tell you?" 

"Oh yeah right" I laugh awkwardly to shrug off any suspicion.