› 30 〉

december 2012

One week later

I walk into the classroom. All eyes go towards me. I guess no one has forgotten about what happened a week ago. Hanseo hasn't been to school ever since while Siwon has been haunting the hallways with her mom parading after her ass.

They haven't sued me or taken actions against me. Basically because my dad is one of the best lawyers in the country and my ranking is the only thing that is keeping my class from failing.

"EunEun my b eff eff"

Jiho slides towards me, holding her hand up in front of my face.

"Cmon it's getting tired"

I lift my hand and give her an high five.

"And you still got it"

Seeing her so energetic makes my mood lift up a bit. I glance over at Daeseong his seat. I haven't seen him since the coffeeshop. Jiho also tried to call him just like other classmates, but he isn't picking up.

"I wonder where he is..."

"Who?"

"Daeseong."

"Oh right...I called his sister and she said that he's been sleeping at home for the past few days"

"Really?"

"Mhm. At least he's not missing"

I sit down on my seat, sighing in relief. But why hasn't he called anyone back? Is he sick? I close my eyes as I plop my head down on my table.

The entire class becomes quiet. I continue trying to fall asleep, ignoring the sudden completely silence.

"Wake up"

I sigh. Looking up, I lock eyes with my best friend.

"Let's talk"

Time skip

I look down on the calming village in front of us. You can see Seoul from here because of the tall buildings. The view makes me less nervous about what is about to happen. Hanseo and I rarely fight. Our record of not talking to each other is 1 day and 10 hours, meaning we broke the record this time.

Hanseo sits down on the wall that separates the rooftop from the ground below us. He signs me to sit down besides him so I just do as he says.

"Let's not fight"

"Right!"

"But-"

"I knew it. You're breaking up"

He raises his hand, making me hide my face in my arms.

"Breaking up- Are we a couple?"

"If you want to"

Hanseo places his hands on my shoulders, studying me from head till toe.

"Are you sick?"

"I'm not. I'm bored"

I remove his hands from my shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

"I wanted to ask you about the notes"