› 6 〉

"Hong Eunae! Where have you been?" Chaeyoung yells as I walk over to her.

After what happened a few nights ago I didn't feel like speaking to anyone. I slept in a hotel not so far from my house to be able to avoid Chaeyoung. It feels weird to lie to her like this, it makes me feel uneasy.

"Listen so much has happened, Ms Oh her condition worsened,  Shinkwang Bank wants to give Babel a loan so we made a plan and made Vincenzo meet with Minsung to-"

"Explain it to me later, first tell me why we're here"

"You need context before hand. I'll explain it on our way to our seats"

{ 5 minutes later }

"So..Vincenzo is Taeho now" I chuckle as I look at Vincenzo who still feels embarrassed.

"Are you sure that this plan will work?" I continue to ask.

"Of course, he's madly in love with Vincenzo! And we also have a back up, just incase" Chaeyoung giggles and looks through her mini binoculars.

I look down on the people in the opera hall and see Junwoo sitting there next to Ms Choi and the chairman of Wusang, Mr Han. Junwoo waves at me and starts to smile. I wave back at him and put on a forced smile.

"Oh my it's starting" 

The three of us face towards the podium. When Minsung and Hanseo appear from under I try to hold in my laughter when seeing Hanseo turned back wards.

"How do people still believe that he's the real chairman..." I whisper as I feel a bit embarrassed by my friend.

"You're dead meat" Chaeyoung mumbles.

Hanseo turns around and starts to laugh while waving at everyone. I look down at Junwoo who continues to clap. 

His curly hair and his cheerful eyes make me get lost in my thoughts. Why does he have to be so pretty.

"I won't sign this!"

I wake up from my thoughts and look down on the podium. I look at Vincenzo who's standing next to me with a banner on his phone.

"That's smart" I say, receiving a shoulder pat from him.

"The Babel group is immoral and unreliable" Minsung says.

Chaeyoung and Vincenzo get up from their seats and start to clap.

"Bravo!" They yell in sign. 

My sister grabs my arm and signs me to clap with them.

Junwoo looks up at us and gives the three of us an annoyed look.

"Wait!" A womans voice yells.

A female in her mid 50s walks up the podium with her dogs in front of her. 

"You idiot. How dare you to ruin this!" She yells towards Minsung.

Chaeyoung and Vincenzo look at each other with surprised eyes.

"His mom?" They say in sign.

"I'll sign this myself" 

{ Time skip }

Chaeyoung, Vincenzo and I walk down the stairs as we see a sudden wave of reporters standing in front of our way out. 

As everyone gathers around the chairwoman in the lobby, Minsung comes rushing out of nowhere while screaming. He huddles up on the floor in torn up clothes and streaked with fake blood. He crawls over to us and grabs Vincenzo his leg.