› 4 〉

{ If you're a bit confused, this is ep 7 in the kdrama } 

It's been a few days after the second trial. It went flawless as we speak. From Vincenzo taking the stand to two doctors, who are also husband and wife, fighting with a microphone.

"Perché...Perché fanno questo" Vincenzo groans as he hits the table.

"Why did they suddenly change their minds" He continues in an angry tone. 

The tenants decided not to move out after all and fight for their home which will make it even harder for Vincenzo to get to the gold. 

"I should not be enjoying him being angry as much as I am right now" I whisper, making Mr Nam and Chaeyoung nod in agreement. 

"Show us your angry face, Mr Nam" Chaeyoung asks as she turns around facing him.

Mr Nam takes off his glasses and puts on a weird face.

"You should stick to smiling" I reply as Chaeyoung gives me an high five.

"Ms Hong Chaeyoung" Suddenly two detectives walk into the room with handcuffs in their hands.

"What is it now?" My sister says, taking a few steps closer to them.

"You're under arrest for malpractice, embezzlement and-"

"Who are you to arrest my sister" I want to walk over to them but Vincenzo grabs my hand before I could do anything stupid.

He grabs the papers out of one of the detective his hands and shows them to me.

"She's not some kind of criminal!" Mr Nam protests. 

"Do you even have evidence?" Vincenzo asks later on.

"She'll find out at the station"

"Ahh Choi Myunghee. She must've launched one of her vendetta operations" Chaeyoung sticks out her arm which startles the two detectives.

"You're being very cooperative today" The detective says while cuffing my sister.

"Let's go with us" They say as they drag Chaeyoung with them out of the door.

{ Time skip }

Vincenzo and I walk out of the police station. He lets out a deep sigh and sits down on the steps.

"So..mafia huh" I say as I sit down next to him.

"Don't say it so loud. You're just like your sister" He scoffs.

"Sorry, it's just so cool" I start to chuckle while Vincenzo roles his eyes at me.

"I'll go see Choi Myunghee and give her an offer she can't resist to get your sister out" He says as he gets up.

"I'll go with you" I get up and walk towards his car.

He quickly rushes over to me and keeps me from entering.

"Maybe it's better if you stay this one out" 

"Why? Are you scared of me, mister mafia"

"It's not like that. I just don't want to end up trying to get both you and your sister out of jail"

"Excuse me? I'm good at holding my temper"

"Just an hour ago you were ready to beat up two police men"

I scoff but start to nod as I realise that it's probably for the best.

"Just don't do anything stupid"