› 33 〉

My body is resting against the coffee table behind me. I can hear my breathing getting heavier by seconds. Looking back, Chaeyoung and Vincenzo look at me. Their eyes go towards Hanseo his body. Chaeyoung sheds a tear while Vincenzo his eyes widen.

"Enough"

Junwoo walks over to me and grabs my arm, making me fly up in the air. Vincenzo tries to step closer to me but Junwoo points his gun at him. He pulls me with him to the balcony, slowly opening the door before stepping out. He then tries to shoot at Vincenzo, but nothing happens. The gun is empty. 

I try to get out of Junwoo his grip, but he's strong.

"Listen to me" He looks in my eyes. "Jump"

"Are you insane? I am-"

He lifts me up before I could say another word. I turn my head towards Vincenzo who runs to us. I close my eyes and my instincts make me wrap my arms around Junwoo his neck. We jump off the balcony. Opening my eyes again, I notice that we didn't fall like I thought we would.

Junwoo places me on the passenger seat of his car and walks to the other side. Looking out of the window, I can see Vincenzo going back into the house. 

It stays quiet between us. I have nothing to say. Neither does he. He starts the car and looks at me. I'm shaking. Mainly due to the fact that it's probably -2 degrees and I'm in here in a dress.

Junwoo takes his jacket off and places it around me. I look at him. He avoids my glare, setting his eyes back to the wheel.

{ Time skip }

We drive up to the port. The pretty city lights reflect on the river. It makes me feel more calm. I can hear Junwoo lets out a loud sigh. Looking besides me, he rests his head on his seat. He opens the car door a minute later, stepping out. I follow him.

He takes place in front of the river. I stand behind him, shivering because of the cold. Junwoo grabs his phone and tosses it into the river. Turning around, he frightens by me. I guess he didn't expect me to follow him. He tries to avoid eye contact, walking passed me.

"You.." 

I can hear him stop walking.

"..don't you feel guilty at all?"

Junwoo turns to me.

"This wasn't my plan"

"Then what was?"

I walk over to him.

"Did you hate your brother that much?"

"It's his own fault. He was selfish" Junwoo says emotionless. 

He wants to walk back to his car, but I grab his hand. It's worm, at least wormer than mine. He looks at me, this time with more anger than sadness. All I want is to leave. He tried to kill my sister and maybe killed my best friend. 

But I can't leave him alone. 

"Let's go. It'll be a matter of time before Vincenzo finds us"

"Where are we going"

Junwoo puts his cap back on.

"You'll see"

{ Time skip }

I rest my head against the window. The cars drive passed us. Junwoo drives into an empty parking lot. He gives me a hood and a cap. 

"Go see her"

"See who?"

"Your sister"

My eyes widen. "Seriously?"