› 20 〉

It's a cold winter day. I step out of my car and walk towards the Plaza where Chaeyoung asked me to meet them. Vincenzo and I haven't talked since he found out about my past. I think it's for the better incase I spill out something else.

I walk over to Jipuragi but before I could open the door Chaeyoung rushes out of it with tears in her eyes. Not a second later Vincenzo comes after her. 

"What did you tell her" I say as I grab his arm. "Because I swear if-"

"Jung Inkuk turned his back against us" Vincenzo looses his arm out of my grip. 

Of course I knew this already. I knew it already but why does it hurt more by hearing it come from Vincenzo. It's not like I did something. I can't do anything.

"Chaeyoung.." I walk towards my sister who's wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry"

"You should be" She says harshly.

"Chaeyoung-" Vincenzo tries to grab Chaeyoung her hand but she quickly pushes it away.

"You're never here!" She looks at me. "You're supposed to be my sister. Now every time I look at you you look like a completely different person"

A quick tear goes down my cheek as I keep looking at my sister. "Please I-"

"No" She looks up from the ground" Find a way to fix this then I'll talk to you"

Chaeyoung turns around and walks away.

Vincenzo lets out a deep sigh. "She doesn't mean it"

"But what if she does" I say as I wipe away my tears. "What if she does"

"We'll fix this then"

He reaches out his hand towards me. "I'll help you"

{ Time skip }

"Take care of the gallery director"

I walk into Junwoo his office where I can see the two brothers standing in front of the desk. Junwoo starts to smile when he notices me.

"Hey" He says, walking over to me. "I'll see you later"

I turn my head a bit, watching Junwoo walk out of the office. 

"What are you doing here?" Hanseo asks later on.

"Chaeyoung and I had a fight so I want to give her some space" I walk over to the couch and plop down. 

"Why didn't you call me?" Hanseo sits down besides me.

"Because Ju-" I don't get to finish my sentence as the realisation of Hanseo not knowing that I'm dating his brother hit me. "I thought you were mad at me"

"Nothing will ever make me be mad at you" He places his hand on my knee. "Except you yelling at me ugh I hate when you do that" 

I chuckle a little as I twist my head towards him. His calming smile makes me feel at ease.

"You're making it so hard for me" Hanseo says quietly.

"What?"

His eyes widen a bit as if he didn't except me to hear it. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, now tell me what am I making hard for you?" 

He starts to laugh innocently. "Nothing it was a line out of a drama I watched this morning"

I nod unbelievable as I know that he's lying. Whenever he lies he starts to laugh in the weirdest way possible.

"Well I got to go. Junwoo is probably back home already" I get up from the couch and stroke my dress straight. As I am doing so, Hanseo suddenly grabs my hand, pulling me back on the couch.