› 13 〉

I walk into Jipuragi law firm where Chaeyoung is bend down over some papers together with Vincenzo and Mr Nam, heavily discussing some things. I miss spending time with them like I used to did..

"Hey Chae" I say to get my sisters attention.

"Why are you here so late?" Chaeyoung asks as she puts on her coat.

"Well I have to walk everywhere because you took my car with you, again"

"Sorry sis, I have to meet with Junwoo now but I'll give it back later"

"Meet with Junwoo? Why?"

"He has some information over Wusang"

Chaeyoung walks passed me but I quickly grab her hand.

"I'm coming with you"

"Oh uhm okay. I thought you would like to do some detective work along with Vincenzo and Mr Nam to find out who Jang Hanseok is" Chaeyoung says a bit doubtful.

'Oh sis if you only knew...'

"It's okay I want to come with you"

{ Time skip }

Chaeyoung and I walk into the coffeeshop where Junwoo is waiting. His confused face faces mine as soon as I sit down in front of him.

"Eunae I didn't expect you here" Junwoo says a bit annoyed.

It's clear that he wanted some time alone with my sister which I knew from the start that that was his intention of this entire meet up...and his eyes are kinda showing that he doesn't like my presence.

"Wherever she goes, I go" I reply with a smile, annoying Junwoo even more.

"Now tell us, what have you got" My sister interrupts us.

She tries to reach out to the envelope in front of Junwoo but he quickly pulls it back.

"Naha only if you give me something in return too" He says with a smile.

"Okay" Chaeyoung says defeated, still reaching towards the envelope.

"So you'll give me anything??" The man says with a suspicious grin.

"Yes, anything. What do you need"

"Hmm..." Junwoo looks towards me as he starts to smile even more. "I'll let you know later"

Chaeyoung scoffs and grabs the envelope, but before she could open it her phone starts to ring.

"Hold on" My sister grabs her phone and holds it to her ear.

"Who is it?" I ask in a whisper tone.

I look over at Junwoo who's innocently smiling and fluting while looking around the room.

'Classic'

"Eunae we have to go" Chaeyoung says after she hangs up her phone.

"Why? What is it?" I ask confused.

"Something came up at Jipuragi, it's urgent" She says in a shaky voice.

"Are you alright? You sound upset" Junwoo says.

"I'm fine I just need to go" Chaeyoung grabs my arm and pulls me with her out of the coffeeshop.

I look back towards Junwoo who shrugs his shoulders.

I sit down behind the wheel as Chaeyoung takes place next to me. She starts to sob quietly, trying to hide her face from me.

"Sis what's wrong?" I ask, still confused.