8. Happy Birthday

Yin Mo's eyes widened when he got pushed down to a ravine. Gu Xian just knocks him down with a fist.

Gu Xian is staring at him with a great shock. He tries to grab his body but the system fully controls it.

Tears and grief are shown on Gu Xian's face. That's the last time Yin Mo sees his senior brother.

The system scolds, "Idiot! You are supposed to laugh. Why are you crying? OOC! 200 points deducted!"

"You murderer!"

"He won't die. He is this world's protagonist."

"I hate you."

"No love lost between us, Babe."

Gu Xian focuses his mind. Trying to grab control again. It's still under the system control.

He grits his teeth angrily until his gums bleed.

"When will you let me go?"

"Five millions points. And you shall be free from me."

"You will send me back with five millions points?"

Few minutes passed before the system replies in his mind, "You shall be free."

Gu Xian's shoulders slump when he walks away. Going home costs him too much. He kept wondering if he's selling his soul to a devil for going back.

Ren Yang appears on his way to his hut. The annoying junior brother blocks his path. He looks around and couldn't find Yin Mo.

He asks, "Where's your little tail?"

"Don't mess with me. I'm in bad mood."

"Sell me all the coffee. Then you could leave."

"No."

Ren Yang points a flute toward him. It got enlarged in just a minute. It's his spiritual weapon, Green Bamboo staff.

Gu Xian attacks him with all his might. He needs to vent out all his frustration. To think he pushed a boy into a deep ravine like that.

He punches and Ren Yang barely dodges it. A huge hole appears on the ground.

Ren Yang is shocked and defends with a talisman. The shield shatters when Gu Xian kicks him.

Gu Xian isn't bluffing today. He looks like he is going to murder someone. All his attacks are vicious and meant to kill.

It might be the first time a coffee seller wanna murder a potential customer.

Ren Yang leaps backwards and uses another talisman to escape with his life. His cultivation is higher than Gu Xian. Unfortunately he lacks experiences in real battles.

Gu Xian lands and a small crater forms under his feet pressure.

Not enough!

He punches and creates a whole cavern using his fists.

A mountain of dirt is piling up behind him. He is like a walking giant excavator.

Ren Yang shakes his head. He must warns the others.

Gu Xian has gone mad. Probably suffered Qi deviation during cultivation.

After five hours later, Gu Xian collapses out of exhaustion. He scratches the ground when he is losing consciousness.

It's his birthday... I pushed him off a cliff... What a gift...

Someone lifts him up and carries him away from the man made cavern.