34. Honeymoon Island

Warning : NSFW

Yin Mo rubs the whip used by the old alchemist. He found out about it from one of the jade slips. It was made from Immortal demonic vines. It is coated in poison.

He cuts his finger with a knife and wipes the blood on it. The spirit artifact drinks it, acknowledge him as it's master.

He closes his eyes and concentrates.

Few colorful flowers bloom on the whip.

Yin Mo smiles and opens his eyes. He tries to whip a nearby tree.

Missed.

Again.

Missed.

Okay, he just needs more practice. He never use a whip before. He isn't very strong fighter.

After the kidnapping attempt, Yin Mo realizes he couldn't only rely on Gu Xian to protect himself.

Yin physique means a frail and super charming looking body.

Yin Mo couldn't use brute force to win against his foes. He could rely on poisons to subdue them.

He has many jade slips consist poison recipes. He has authority on the Gu family vault as Gu Xian's spouse. He has collected some poisonous herbs to refine.

Xin frowns when Yin Mo is refining poisons again. He hopes Madame won't be foolish enough to drink it.

Gu Xian would be pissed off if that happened.

Xin doesn't want to be accused again. He hates this baby sitting job. He hasn't met the furball for days. He misses pinching his soft slender waist.

Gu Xian and Wang Su are strolling the honeymoon island. The bungalow is almost ready. They just need to move some essential daily utensils.

He checks the kitchen.

Perfect.

He could make many tasty dishes here. His wifey is too skinny. He needs to feed Yin Mo more nutritions.

Gu Xian sits down and refines some items for Gu family. He has reformed the point trading system for the family.

Anyone could trade for pills and weapons under the new system. They only need to contribute points to the family.

Working in family farms or plantations. Hunting spiritual beasts and provides the kitchen with meats or other ingredients. Working as chefs in kitchen or cleaners in the islands.

They used to pay spirit stones to family members. A lot of money went out, little money went in. Imbalance account, bad in long run.

Now the money got changed into points. Win-win solutions for everyone.

Gu Xian has done a simple anonymous survey on the new trading system. Almost 95 percent is satisfied with it.

People in grass roots are able to get pills necessary to improve their cultivation. As long as they are diligent enough to perform tasks.

Few men attack him during refining.

Wang Su uses his shield to protect his Master. He grits his teeth. He hates the rhino for not being here.

Gu Xian got black lines on his forehead. He wasted some precious materials because of them. The refining process has failed. Everything has been reduced to ashes.

He draws his blades and counterattacks them.

His foes are bullies, Gu family members who aren't satisfied with the new system. They are lazy folks that used to rob others for money and resources.