51. I Wanna Try It

Warning : NSFW

Gu Xian grills tasty BBQ meats. He leaves some of them under a tree on purpose. Pretended accidentally left the food on a huge banana leaf.

He goes to share his dinner with his wifey.

Yin Mo scolds, "Chick, eat slower."

Gu Bao got choked when he eats the meat slices too hastily. Yin Mo rubs the toddler's back.

The chick finally stops coughing. He smiles to his Mommy. His eyes form two bend lines. A cute little toddler.

Gu Xian offers a leaf plate and they eat together. He glances to the one under a tree. It's gone.

It seems Gu Rong has eaten her dinner.

Gu Xian closes his eyes and concentrates. He could feel her aura.

There. Up on a tree. Wow! That's quite high. She's a good climber.

After the meal is over, Gu Xian pretends to take a walk. He looks around and jumps to a nearby tree. He tries to approach her without being found.

There!

Gu Xian frowns.

It's a sleeping monkey. Not her daughter, Gu Rong.

He avoids an ambush from behind him. He catches her and brings her down. She bites his arm as usual.

Gu Xian hisses. He notices her left foot is bleeding. Her shoes have been ruined. She has been following them for three weeks. Her clothes are nothing but rags.

He asks, "Are you okay? Does your foot hurt?"

There is no one who treats her gently like this. Not since her mom died few months ago.

Gu Rong finally wails like a little girl.

She screams, "Sorry... Sorry..."

She has been following them for weeks.

This man treated her well although she kept biting him.

"This injury is nothing. Would you like to stay with us? It's a bit cold out here."

She looks toward the others in the campsite.

Gu Xian vows, "They won't hurt you. I got a wife and a son. I want you to be my daughter. What do you say?"

A family. Someone who protects and cherishes her.

Gu Rong finally nods her head.

Gu Xian wants to hold her hand but she dodges it. She is still not trusted him very much.

He makes a gesture to follow him.

They return back to the camp. The others are staring her and she hides behind Gu Xian's back.

Gu Xian claps his hands.

He orders, "Sleep. Wang Su will stand guard in first round."

Gu Rong chooses to lie down next to the cubs. They look so cute and harmless. Just like kittens.

Gu Xian takes out a piece of Rhino skin. He needs to forge leather shoes for his little girl.

Yin Mo approaches her and she shrinks back. He offers a wound salve to her. He also gives a wet cloth to wipe the blood.

He orders, "Treat your wound. Don't let it get infected."

Gu Rong treats her wounded foot on her own. She has been living in the woods alone. She got used to take care herself.