54. Kidnapping

Gao Feng has been humilated. He is squatting down at riverside. Washing dirty clothes. They belong to his kidnapper, that annoying dragon.

After being kidnapped, his status has been reduced into an errand boy. He has to clean up the room at every Inn.

Not a single dust in all the furniture. Or he shall be punished with hard spankings.

Gao Feng resisted at first. After few hundred spankings, he surrendered to his cruel fate. He has to worship the dragon as his ancestor.

He frowns when he notices a piece of cloth in his hands.

Underwear.

He tosses it back to the basin. Washing it very hard. Hoping the clothes would tear apart.

Liong Ye would look ridiculous in rags. Maybe he would feel breezy with holes in his underwear.

The dragon smirks. Silly Gao Feng is just the same like the one in the book. He pretends to be cool and aloof. Inside, he is a childish adult.

Liong Ye asks, "How many times Gu Xian did you? Is he good?"

The wet underwear is thrown and slaps his face.

"I'm not dating him! I'm not a shou!"

"You got fine looking ass. A perfect shou."

"Perfect my ass! Yours are perky, not mine!"

Liong Ye chuckles. He rubs his chin, counting silently.

He asks, "It has been six days. Why Patriarch Gu doesn't save you yet? Did you get played and dumped?"

"We aren't dating! Why no one believe me?"

Gao Feng suddenly kicks the basin toward Liong Ye. He dashes away when the dragon avoids the water.

He got slammed to a tree.

Liong Ye's face is very close to him.

If Gu Xian was here, he would say it's kabedon style often used in K-dramas.

Liong Ye lowers his head.

He asks, "Are you testing my patience?"

Gao Feng is a rich second generation. He couldn't stand getting used as a maid like this. He hates this man. Unfortunately he couldn't win against him.

"I'll pay you! Just let me go!"

"You?"

"My family is rich. How much Ye family paid you? I'll double it! No, triple it!"

Liong Ye snorts and raises his head.

He mocks, "Do you think I did it for money? Ye Qing fooled me. He stole my dragon pearl."

Gao Feng is silent. No wonder a proud dragon will help the gangster family. Dragon pearl is the essence of his life. If it's crushed, he would loose his cultivation and perishes.

His collar got pulled and he got dragged away like a rag doll.

Gao Feng closes his eyes. He swears he will defeat this dragon.

The poor guy got tied to a tree. Left him to starve for the whole day. Felt itchy because ants have been crawling all over him.

What should you do if you can't defeat your foe?

Spray him with rainbow farts and try to survive.

"I was wrong! I would never escape again! Someone as handsome and charming like you. Why would I leave you behind?"