26. Secret Realm

Duan Lang puts on the Elder Gu face mask before they head out. Yin Mo frowns. Duan Lang smirks to him.

The boy smiles back. He understood the Elder back then was a fake one. Duan Lang helped him to bed Gu Xian.

Fortunately the idea doesn't cross Gu Xian's mind. Or he might kill Duan Lang for his schemes.

They almost reach forbidden area when Gu Xian offers the steel fan to him.

Duan Lang mocks, "You told me you failed."

"You still owe me four spirit stones. Don't accept credits."

"Why Yin Mo loves you? Stingy old man."

They bicker again until someone approaches them.

Gu Ming asks, "Is my sword ready?"

Gu Xian takes out a weird looking sword from his storage ring. It has curved blade like a snake body.

The teen boy smiles brightly. He doesn't have high hope for success. He has commissioned the sword to several craftsmen before. All of them failed.

"Thank you

"Thank you. I won't loose to big brother with this sword," says Gu Ming.

The Elder asks, "Do you two really have to kill each others?"

Gu Ming looks saddened when he asks, "What choice do I have? I still wanna live."

It's Gu family tradition. Only one heir is allowed to live in the end. Brothers and sisters are ordered to kill each others after they reach 15.

From five siblings, only two are still alive. Gu Ming and Gu Wang.

Gu Ming has left home to temper his fighting skills for many years. This time he comes back to face Gu Wang. It's either kill or be killed. There is no third option.

Gu Xian asks," What happened if two of you died?"

"I don't know. It never happened in the history of Gu family."

Gu Xian rubs his chin. Deep thinking mode. Yin Mo glances at him. His husband looks very handsome in his serious mode.

Duan Lang wanna puke. He has enough of dog foods. He better find Gu Wang and writes his own love story.

Gu Ming has left.

The others continue to forbidden area.

Duan Lang explains, "The other cultivators came out few days ago. Only Gu Wang still trapped in the secret realm. The entrance will close in five days. We must save him before it closes."

Few guards salute Elder Gu.

Duan Lang orders, "We are going in to save Young Master Gu. Stand guard outside."

"Yes, Elder."

The guards have left the site of array.

Duan Lang examines the spirit stones that empower the array formations.