36. Wu Continent

Warning: Slight NSFW.

Six mid grade spirit stones. Wasted just like that for a safe passage to another continent.

It takes too long to travel by sea. It's far more dangerous because of the gigantic sea monsters.

Gu Xian paid spirit stones to use a teleportation array.

No wonder the Gao family is rich. They control the arrays and blackmailed cultivators.

Passengers have gathered in the array.

Gu Xian pulls Yin Mo closer to him so no cultivator could bump to him. Wang Su is in his pocket. The tiger cubs are in Yin Mo's bag.

Xin is sitting on Gu Xian's shoulder. He has transformed into a harmless looking turtle.

A proud Thunder Rhino posing as a turtle.

Wang Su laughed at him and got a glare as result. They both haven't spoken again after the incident in the lagoon.

In short, the hamster has been avoiding the rhino lately. His lower half suffered too much damage that time.

Gao Feng and Gao Mian walk into the array.

Five disciples from Spring Peak have also joined the crowds. Three of them are beautiful women. Spring Peak is famous for sword cultivators.

The array starts soon. Yin Mo holds hands with his hubby. His head feels super dizzy so he closes his eyes.

Ten minutes later, they arrive in the Wu Continent.

Gu Xian looks around.

The array is located in the center of a bustling town. People are moving in fast pace. Reminded him of white collar workers in modern world.

It's like the busy streets in Shanghai.

Street peddlers are yelling, advertising their merchandises.

Children are running around, playing with friends.

Ordinary people and cultivators mingle together.

Yin Mo holds his hand and they walk to browse the goods in street Peddlers.

One of the disciples from Holy Sword Sect pauses. She has seen Gu Xian from Autumn Peak. He used to be a chief disciple.

A beautiful woman behind her asks, "Why are you stopping, Lin Er?"

She points to them and asks, "Isn't that Gu Xian?"

Her brother, Lin Zhang snorts.

He scolds, "Don't mention that thief anymore. He has disgraced our Sect."

"Brother, Xue Ying said he's been framed..."

"Don't mingle with people from other Peak. Our Spring peak is the strongest among all. No need to humble yourself with them."

Bai Lian Hua tilts her head. She stares the couple until they go out of her sight.

Her last memories were her dying moments. She died in a secret realm ten years from now. When the darkness has engulfed her, she's sent back here.

To her body from ten years ago.

Gu Xian, Patriarch Gu. He is one of the strongest cultivators in the future time. Unparalleled among his peers.

Bai Lian Hua smiles widely. She knows the future events. She will change the course of her fate this time.

She looks toward the male cultivator next to her with boredom.

In the past, she used to think the Lin brothers are awesome folks. They are young and handsome men. They come from rich powerful family.

Lin family is the richest one in the country. Their economic strength is even higher than Gao family.

Unfortunately Lin family declined in the future. Less than 1/10 strength compared to Gu family.

Gu Xian. That's the right man to catch. She doesn't remember if he's married or not. It doesn't matter. No normal man could be immune to her charm.

*****

Gu Xian looks around. Big country is totally different from small one.

In his country, people in golden core stage are powerful enough to serve in small families as Elder.

Here, golden core cultivators only act as door keepers. The managers are all Nascent Soul cultivators.

Gu Xian rubs his nose. He feels he's just like a chinese cabbage here. Too ordinary.

Yin Mo grabs his arm and acts coquetish. His big eyes are shining brightly. It's his first time seeing a bustling big city.

Gu Xian has seen bustling Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Tokyo in his past life. Those cities are far more crowded than here.

Why people in modern area couldn't cultivate? Maybe because the lack of Qi. They said the use of technology imbalance nature.

Qi around them are swirling. Yin Mo are gathering them during walking. He does it without thinking. It's been his daily habits.

Gu Xian whispers, "Don't gather up Qi in public. People might kill us for the manual."

Yin Mo looks shocked. He nods his head. The Qi dispersed as if nothing happened.

He asks, "Gege, where are we going?"

"To Crane Tower. They said we could buy crafting items, herbs, info and etc over there."

"Okay."

It's a bit too late to pay a visit. So they just rent a room in a nearby Inn.

Bad luck meeting Gao Feng and his cousin, Gao Mian again at the lobby.

Gu Xian shields Yin Mo and they manage to pass Gao Feng without being noticed.

They arrive safely to their rented bedroom.

Yin Mo plops himself to the bed. He rubs his fingers on the bedsheet.

He asks, "Why we have to avoid Gao Feng?"

"That mad dog always challenged me for a duel. I don't wanna get distracted again. That flower thief hasn't been slain yet."

"Gege, I will fight him. I will slay him with my own hands."

Gu Xian sits next to Yin Mo. His wifey hugs him. He blushes when he rubs his head to his sturdy chest.

"Yin Mo, you..."

"Gege, you don't want it? Did you get bored of me already?"

"No, of course not. It's just... I'm worried for your..."

Gu Xian coughs. Yin Mo is still too young to understand the pain in the *ss.

I'm not small. We did it almost everyday. Won't he be injured... No, I have to be more resistant to his plea.

Yin Mo is staring him with sad eyes. If he had ears, they will be drooping right now.

Gu Xian coughs to clear his mind from lust.

He comments, "There are many ways to Rome. No need to force yourself. Let's play another game."

He helps wifey to strip his pants. Playing with cute little pink elephant is fun too. Especially when sucking and toying the short and small trunk.

Yin Mo opens a new door today. He learned the new usage of tongue and mouth.
-------------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Gao Feng: I seemed to see Gu Xian earlier. Is he here? In the same lodging?

Gao Mian: Cousin, just admit it. You got a crush on him. You won't stop speaking about him

Gao Feng: Nonsense. Salted bug is my worst rival. I need to surpass him