42. Tortures

"I'm a monster!"

Yin Mo is weeping while hugging his hubby. This morning he discovered his bizarre hair color when brushing it. The mirror in their room cracked after he throws it away.

He got a hideous looking red symbol on his forehead.

Gu Xian rubs Yin Mo's head.

The hair is still smooth and silky. The color has changed into silver. Everyone knows it's a demon hair color.

Humans have red, pink, brown and black hair. Demons have silver and blond hair.

Gu Xian whispers, "You are still the same Yin Mo."

"Gege, I'm hideous!"

"No, you aren't."

Gu Xian came from modern world. Half of his classmates dyed their hair into blond. One of them even dyed it into spiky silver hair.

Just think of Yin Mo dyed his hair. Nothing serious.

Gu Ming has arrived after heard his scream. At first he's too shocked to say anything.

Yin Mo has been wailing for few minutes in the room.

Gu Ming warns, "People would try to kill him if he went out like this"

"Just because of his hair color? That's racist!" protests Gu Xian.

"You don't know. Demons are ruthless beings. Humans won't spare any of them."

Yin Mo looks at Gu Xian with pitiful eyes.

He asks, "Gege, do I look hideous to you?"

"No. You are still as beautiful as ever."

"Gege, I'm a man. Don't try to coax me with sweet words. Show me..."

Yin Mo leans closer and kisses Gu Xian. His hubby hugs him back and responds to his enthusiasm.

Gu Ming coughs and leaves the bedroom. He closes the door behind him. Too much dog foods made him vomited. Suffocated.

His friends really don't care about a single man like him. He got fragile feelings.

A servant has come to complaint about the screams. Gu Ming bends his body and apologizes for the noise pollution in early morning.

Back in the room, Yin Mo has led his hubby back to bed again. They are lying in bed again.

Gu Xian stops his hand from prying his shirt open.

He asks worriedly, "We just did it last night. Aren't you tired?"

"Gege, you think I'm ugly too?"

"No. Of course not. You just look different..."

Usually his wifey looks like a cute chinese doll. Today he looks like a foreigner with his silver hair and purple pupils.

"Gege don't want me anymore..."

"No, silly. I'm just worried for you... Err... Lower half..."

"I'm fine. Your ointment worked great. I just want to feel your love."

Gu Xian unbuttons his shirt and takes it off. Showing his masculine figures to his adorable wifey.

"Yin Mo, you don't need to be worried. I love you."

Gu Xian has felt his low self esteem. Yin Mo feels rejected if he doesn't want to f*ck him.

He helps Yin Mo to strip. His mouth kisses his cherries and licks them. Leaving many hickeys on his smooth chest. His wifey laughs a little when he felt tickled.

It's a good thing he always kept the ointment ready. He might run out of stock soon.

One finger. Two. Three. At least he needs to prepare him well.

Gu Xian whispers to his ear, "I'm going to love you thoroughly today. You gotta eat porridge for few days. No chilly for you."

He grunts when he vents his lust again.

His wifey is smiling brightly. His Gege still loves him. Even when he looks hideous like this.

Gu Xian kisses his wifey when he whimpers. He closes his eyes.

I felt guilty. It felt like cheating. He looks different, like someone else. No, can't think like that. He is still Yin Mo. Yes. Only with dyed hair and contact lens added.

The gong proves his words by going three rounds.

The guests next doors are biting their pillows. Last night they got tortured when the couple had fun. They started again in early morning.

Couple in honeymoon should be blacklisted from an Inn. This is total tortures to single dogs like them.

No other choice. Brothels still closed at such hours.

The single dogs have to rely on five little ladies (hand) to satisfy themselves.

The gong got awesome stamina.

The other guests have finished shooting. He is still going and going like an male squirrel in spring time. Maybe he will f*cked to death like one.

The couple doesn't know they have earned resentments from other guests.

Gu Ming has gone strolling on his own. It's better than hearing their lewd noises. The inn got poor sound insulation.

His poor single heart can't take the tortures.

Gu Xian falls into a deep slumber. In a place filled with mist, he is walking alone. It's a strange place filled with tranquility aura.

A teen girl voice asks, "Will you go back to your world?"

His parents suddenly appear in front of him. They are smiling toward him. His little brother got reddened eyes. He is also smiling to him.

His family are stretching their hands to him. Begging him to come back.

Gu Xian is walking toward them. His hand is stretched forward. He finally could meet them again.

Yin Mo snuggles to his hubby in his sleep. Suddenly he got awakened. His hubby's body is flickering as if he is going to disappear any moment now.

"Gege! Gege! Wake up! Gu Xian, don't you dare to disappear!"

Gu Xian looks backwards. He has heard it. Yin Mo is weeping again. He looks to his family with regret in his eyes.

He shakes his head.

He says, "You still have my brother, Jack. Yin Mo only got me. I'm sorry..."

He kneels down. He hits his head three times to the ground. His final act to respect his parents. They must grieve very much when he died in the accident.

His head bleeds a little because of the hard impact.

Gu Xian raises back to his feet after performing traditional Chinese ritual to respect his parents. He turns around and begins to run toward his Wifey's voice.

A hard slap on his cheek is the first thing he felt when he opens his eyes again.

"Gege, you scared me!"

Yin Mo hugs him tightly as if he's making sure Gu Xian won't disappear.

Gu Xian rubs his back.

That voice... The Creator? She is tempting me to go back. I can't leave Yin Mo behind. Not now. Never.

Gu Xian closes his eyes.

Mom, Dad, Jack and Vincent. I'm sorry. I can't go back. Yin Mo needs me. And I need him in my life.

------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Me: It's hard when your worst foe is the Creator