35. Traveling

Yin Mo is exhausted after their rolling in bed. He moans in his sleep when hubby pokes a certain place to clean up. The spot looks better after the ointment got applied.

Gu Xian looks guilty while cleaning him up. He sighs when he stares the numerous love bites on the smooth skin.

I went overboard earlier. Maybe I got possessed.

He never thought the possibility of being drugged by his little wifey.

"Sorry, Yin Mo," whispers him.

He applies ointment after cleansing.

A mixture of aloe vera and mint. It has cooling effect, especially for a certain spot. Less reddish and swelling.

Gu Xian is planning to sell the special ointment to brothels for extra money.

The Gu family needs more income. It's easy to make the medicine. Only needs to plant aloe veras and mint bushes.

The label: Playtime.

Yin Mo enjoys body massages with his eyes closed. Hubby is always a caring one. He would never let him go to anyone else.

He smirks when Gu Xian doesn't see him.

That was fun. He had no regret adding drug to the wine.

Refining Aphrodisiac didn't waste his money. The ingredients are quite expensive for his pocket. Antler horn, horny goat weed, ginseng and etc.

Gu Xian has been avoiding sex lately. Fearing to add burden to Yin Mo's body. They finally have decent funtime in bed.

Yin Mo will sell the leftover pills with Elder Gu help. He heard the family will launch a special medicine fit for brothels.

Aphrodisiac pills will be added to the list.

Yin Mo probably never thought his Aphrodisiac pills would be on top ten pills listed in cultivator world in the future time.

Gu Xian heads to Gu family Hall after tending to his wifey. He needs to reform the rules before he leaves the island.

The furniture look old and a bit shabby. Everything is in ancient chinese style.

The interiors in the Hall must look elegant many decades ago. Back when they still got the money.

The family has been declining since the last three decades. Internal feuds and lack of proper management.

The rules are engraved on the walls. There are ten rules. Only two of them have problems.

Rule# 1: Family is first.
In front of outsiders, the family shall stand united.

Rule# 2: The heirs shall fight to death. Only the strongest one could rule the family

.
.
.
.

Rule# 8: People born with waste spiritual roots get no resources from the family.

Gu Xian shakes his head.

How could this family be strong if the members have to fight for resources?

He lifts his Astral dagger and strikes the problematic rules. He is going to change rule no. 2 and 8.

An invisible barrier blocks him. It seems the rules are protected by an array.

Gu Xian chuckles. He can't be stop by dead ancestors. He lifts his sword and concentrates. He focuses his strength and manages to strike the barrier.

A spirit emerges out from the wall.

Gu Xian asks, "Ghost?"

"I'm a part of your ancestor's divine sense. You aren't allowed to change the rules."