44. Lodging

Ji Yuan is following them when they leave town.

Gu Ming stops walking and looks back. This guy is too mysterious. He has accompanied Ji Yuan all day yesterday.

Can't Ji Yuan trust him? Thought they have become friends.

He protests, "You don't need to follow us. I won't escape. I will pay you another sword next month. Patriarch Gu shall be my witness."

Gu Xian says, "Yes. He is saying the truth."

Ji Yuan shrugs his shoulders.

He confesses, "I have nothing to do. Why not going with you guys? Xuan Wu mountain got many powerful beasts. Suitable to hone my skills."

Gu Xian is going to reject when Yin Mo grabs his arm. He whispers something to his hubby.

Gu Xian chuckles and nods his head. He has no right to stop blossoming love.

He comments, "Okay. You could come. You pay for your own lodging and foods."

"Okay."

Ji Yuan smirks when he walks next to Gu Ming. They chat on their journey.

Gu Xian smiles. It seems Ji Yuan is quite serious in chasing him. It's a good thing. The kid looks honest and he comes from a strong cultivator family.

Having a strong ally is always good in this world.

Their journey isn't a smooth sailing one. Spirit beasts kept popping and ambushed them.

"Behind you, dodge!" yells Ji Yuan.

Gu Ming dodges his head and Ji Yuan slays the beast. They cooperated very well like old partners.

Ji Yuan defends while Gu Ming seeks a chance to slay the beast.

Gu Xian nods his head. You could know someone better by judging his fighting style.

It's clear Ji Yuan tries to protect Gu Ming during the fight. He even got wounded few times for shielding him. It shows he cares for Gu Ming.

Yin Mo asks, "Why you look so happy?"

"Do you think they are meant for each others?"

"I think so too."

Yin Mo smirks. It's a good thing if Gu Ming could move on from Gu Xian. They are besties. He still won't tolerate him drooling for his Gege.

Ji Yuan frowns.

Patriarch Gu looks younger than his age. It seems Gu Xian is still in his early thirties. He is already a Nascent soul cultivator.

Ji Yuan's big brother is still in the late stage of Golden core. He is around Gu Xian's age. Everyone praised him for being a genius.

His brother has devoured numerous expensive pills to support his cultivation.

Gu Xian could slay these beasts easily. He let others kill them. To give them real battle experiences.

Yin Mo strangles a beast using his whip. Ended it's life with his blade. Don't think he looks cute and weak. He could kill without blinking his eyes.

His ferocious tigers look like ordinary kittens in daily life. They are slaying beasts like veteran hunters right now.

When they roar, beasts tremble and lost their will to fight.

They arrive in a town at sunset. They immediately find an Inn to spend a night.

Yin Mo has taken a bath. He lies on the bed.

"I'm exhausted..." complaints him.

Gu Xian smiles and begins his massages.

"That felt good... Oh, just right..."

Gu Xian chuckles. Yin Mo is cute when he spoiled him like this.

Suddenly Yin Mo turns his body around and kisses him. Gu Xian deepens their kiss as a respond. His wifey got low self esteem. He will feel hurt if he rejected him.

"Gege, I want you..."

"Aren't you tired?"

"It's a nice comfy bed."

In the next bedroom, Ji Yuan is frowning. He glances at Gu Ming. They share the same bedroom. Gu Xian said it's to save money.

Ji Yuan shrugs his shoulders. At least the Inn got a decent bath tub. He goes in first.

Gu Ming thinks nothing of it. They are both men. No big deal. He begins to strip before entering the tub.

Ji Yuan's face got reddened.

He asks nervously, "What are you doing?"

"Taking a bath."

"Wait till I finish."

"Ji Yuan, the tub is big enough for both of us. Don't be a wussy. The water will be cold if I waited for you."

It will take a long time to cook and refill the bath with hot water. Gu Ming is tired. He wants to sleep soon. Not waiting for a servant to refill the tub again.

Their legs got tangled beneath the water.

Ji Yuan felt aroused. The young man he likes is naked with him. He almost got a nose bleed.

Gu Ming feels nothing odd. He just takes a bath and gets out of the tub.

Slender waist. Pale skin. Cute face.

Wanna bite and mark his collarbone.

Ji Yuan looks to the ceiling. Counting the nails on the beams. To prevent his gun misfired.

Finally the temptation named Gu Ming finishes torturing him. He goes out of the bathroom first.

Ji Yuan finishes his bathing.

Another round of torture begins when they lie in the same bed.

Lewd noises are heard from next door. Yin Mo and Gu Xian are having fun again. Making Ji Yuan suffered worst.

He could barely hold back his gun. He tilts his head and stares Gu Ming. His imagination runs wild. Thinking about pressing Gu Ming beneath him.

He can't hold back anymore. His gun finally misfired.

Ji Yuan feels embarrassed when it happened.

Gu Ming opens his eyes and raises from bed. He walks out of the bedroom. Fortunately he has come prepared. It will be bad if they got kicked out of the Inn for disturbing sleep.

He walks in front of Gu Xian's bedroom. He set up a noise barrier by using a talisman.

Finally peace and quiet again.

In the bedroom, Ji Yuan has changed his dirty underwear into a clean one. He has destroyed the evidence. By throwing it out of a window.

His crush won't know he cummed just now.

Gu Ming returns back to his room and sleeps peacefully till morning.

Ji Yuan couldn't sleep well. He kept peeking at his crush. Can't believe he is sleeping in the same bed with him. Hopefully they could share a wedding bed in the future time.

Yin Mo looks happy in the next morning. Gu Xian looks a bit tired. His wifey is very demanding person in bed.

Gu Ming looks in full spirit.

Ji Yuan got red eyes. It seems he doesn't sleep well.

The Nanny (hamster) gives the chick back to Madame. Wang Su rubs his eyes. The brat keeps on chirping all night long. Asking for his mommy.

They continue their journey soon afterwards.

-----------------------------
Please vote and comment

Welcome the wingman, Gu Xian.

Imagine you being a single. And your friends next door kept showing happy married life with lewd noises special effects.

Yin Mo, Gu Xian, stop torturing your friends.