3. Chase Your Wife

Nie Huaisang looks at Wei Ying. It's the first time they meet under Yue Lao's introduction.

Wei Ying looks pitiful with his puffy eyes.

Nie Huaisang rubs his neck. Well he is miserable too. The fox released him after he vowed to make Wei Ying forgets about Lan Zhan.

If he failed, Jin Guang Yao will gobble him up. He doesn't to be eaten.

Wei Ying is a cheerful person. It's so easy to chat with him. They talk about anything. From recent gossips in the forest to their hobbies.

Maybe Yue Lao is right. They clicked from the start. Before they realize it, they have been laughing together.

Wei Ying tilts his head. He has fun chatting with this fellow. He looks a bit gloomy when he remembers Lan Zhan.

He pinches himself.

Stop thinking about him! He doesn't care about me. He thinks I'm super annoying.

A sigh escaped from his lips. Wei Ying suddenly feels tired.

They parted after chatting for three hours.

Lan Zhan blocks his path home.

Wei Ying looks upset.

Why is he here? Haven't insulted me enough?

Wei Ying dashes away. Lan Zhan is shocked. He chases his future wifey like his brother told him.

Running all across the plain. They probably wouldn't know their action would be recorded as important ritual for future bunnies.

Wei Ying finally slipped and falls down. He hurted his leg.

Lan Zhan carries him home on his back. He is as quiet as usual.

Wei Ying asks angrily, "Just leave me alone! You think I'm annoying, don't you?"

"Life is quiet without you. Can't stand it anymore. I rather have you."

"Foolish bunny," scolds Wei Ying.

"Cute bunny..."

Wei Ying blushes.

Lan Zhan nods his head. His brother was right. Wei Ying would love it when he calls him cute.

Wei Ying asks, "Lan Zhan, what do you think of me?"

"Someone next to me. Someone important."

Lan Zhan quoted a phrase taken from a book. Lan Xichen is an avid reader. He has many books in their home. Many of them are romance novels.

"Like your brother? A friend?"

He comments, "I want to see you first thing in the morning. The last person I see in the night."

Another phrase taken from a romance novel. Lan Xichen lent him some books to read. Helping him to woe his wifey.

"Oh, Lan Zhan. That's so romantic."

Lan Zhan is silent. His mind is thinking about books he found hidden under Lan Xichen bed.

"I wanna trapped you forever under me. Made you panting. Screaming my name again and again. Until your voice becomes hoarse. And I will shove my pride into your mouth..."

Wei Ying blushes and feels his soul has floated away.

His Lan Zhan spoke dirty like in porn books. His abstinent and cold looking Divine bunny.

What happened to him during my absence?

Wei Ying has to cover his mouth with his hands. To stop Lan Zhan speaking dirty.