30. Hunting

Gu Xian stares around him. It takes him three months to fully control this secret realm.

Yin Mo smiles when hugging him. To think this whole place as their new home. It's very exciting.

He has planted a bunch of herbs in his garden. They will have a precious herb garden in the near future.

Xin helped Wang Su in moving the mango trees into backyard.

Yin Mo plants them. He helps Gu Xian in achieving his dream to built a personal orchard.

Oranges and mangoes are the only trees at their backyard right now.

Gu Xian plans to collect fruit seeds and plant them all in his backyard.

Duan Lang asks, "Are we ready to leave?"

Gu Xian nods his head. He leads them to riverside. The weakest spot between dimensions resides here. He focuses his mind.

A gateway is open in front of them. All of them leave the secret realm one by one.

They arrive in a cave in the woods outside their old sect. Gu Xian is very familiar with this place. That's why they end up here.

The entrance to secret realm closes on their own after they leave.

Gu siblings will be travelling with Duan Lang. They are going to attend devil cultivators conference in another continent.

Yin Mo needs a new cauldron. His previous one couldn't be used to refine pills in higher ranks.

Gu Xian and Yin Mo will travel north to attend an auction Hall. To see if they could find a suitable cauldron.

They say goodbye.

Gu Xian smirks when he gazes at the woods.

Yin Mo asks, "Why are you smiling?".

"Help me uproot mint and coffee. Need to plant them in our new home."

Yin Mo rolls his eyes. He still nods although not liking mint or coffee.

His fingers touch a small silver amulet around his neck. It has a shape like a triangle.

Gu Xian has imbued his blood in making it. A special key so his wifey could enter the secret realm without him.

They decide to leave the entrance in deepest part of their cave. Their first home in cohabitation after leaving the sect.

No one could enter the secret realm without Gu Xian's permission or Yin Mo's key.

Yin Mo uproots the mint bushes easily.

The spirit beasts helped Gu Xian digging the coffee trees. They transport the bushes and trees into their backyard.

Yin Mo planted them. He watered them and used his power to make the plants flourish.

They leave the secret realm after making sure the plants will survive without them.

Yin Mo holds Gu Xian's arm while walking. His husband smiles to him and he smiles back.

They almost reach nearby town when Gu Xian raises his hand and makes a stop sign.

He stares the two tigress next to Yin Mo. Thinking what would modern people do when seeing two tigress walking into a town.

Passerbies must be yelling, calling the police.

He comments, "People will be scared to see them. Transform into harmless cats."

The twin tigress are still young and unable to maintain their human forms for long time.

They nod their heads and concentrate.