0

"Kim Shiyeon, you're really pretty, did you know that?" Jake leans over the coffee table, flashing a flirty smile at Shiyeon.

"Keep it in your pants, Jaeyun. Leave me alone, will you? I'm trying to do my homework. If I didn't share a house with Sunoo, I wouldn't be seeing you right now. Entertain the other 200 girls you have in your phone." Shiyeon fires at him, shooting him down.

Sim Jake was the biggest flirt. He was known for his unfaithful past, having girlfriends while flirting with other girls at the same time. He flirts with everyone who hits on him, and he enjoys it. He enjoys every second because he knows all of the girls want him.

Kim Shiyeon was an average, yet pretty girl who unfortunately had a brother that was best friends with Jake. She hated his guts, she would try to avoid him and everyone else the best she could; especially Jake. She stuck to herself everyday and all day, though she has a best friend who she trusts. She hated arrogant, cocky guys like Jake Sim. He bothered the living fuck out of her and she hated him.

It was fun to Jake, bothering and teasing her knowing that she wanted nothing to do with him. This went on for a while; the constant flirting with her, and the constant insults she would fire back at him. He loved the thrill, and deep down, she did, too.

Just like everyone else, Jake tried flirting with her, too; he knew she would turn him down, which made it even more thrilling for him. He loved the chase, he knew that Shiyeon hated him so he kept on bothering her.

Shiyeon thought that it was nothing but an immature game between them two. She swore to herself that she would never, ever, consider even being friends with him.

But what happens, when they turn into friends?

What happens if they become more than that?

She was a girl who had deep, severe trust issues with everyone and he was a guy who couldn't care less about who he flirted and interacted with. How could it go any more wrong?

Will these mind games that they play ruin their emotions and feelings, or will it develop something more romantic?