1

I was currently at college campus, as it was a Thursday afternoon. I was with Jay, Sunghoon, and Heeseung in the cafeteria, on our lunch break. My back leaned against the wall and my knees up to my chest, I was busy playing with my nails while the guys talked about random stuff. BOY related stuff, to be exact.

I wasn't friends with any girls because in the past, a lot of them pretended to be my friend and backstabbed me, all because they were jealous of my friendships with the guys. The dudes are all really popular here, and many of the girls are obsessed with them.

I trusted this girl for years this one time, just for her to back stab me and try to get Jay to go against me. Of course, Jay and I being inseparable, her plan failed. But it screwed my trust over with many people, so I stick to one friend group; which are the guys. Even then, I don't really find myself going to any of them when I have personal problems. Sure, they're my best friends and I hang out with them a lot, but I'm not as close with them as typical best friends are. We're still close, but... not THAT close.

The four of us, including Jake, was all in college together and we spent some of our days together at campus. I'm close to all of them, but Jay's my closest friend. All of them except for Jake, I mean. I hate him.

He's so cocky and arrogant. I mean; sure, he's attractive or whatever, but he's so cocky. It pisses me off so much. He's a basic frat boy, and you can tell by the way he acts and dresses. A true frat boy at heart. We barely get along, but he bothers me every chance he gets because he knows it gets me pissed off. It's like a game to him, and he's so annoying. He flirts with me to get me mad because he knows I hate it, and that's what makes it so enjoyable to him.

He makes me want to puke.

Of course, I have to at least try and be nice to him, since we're in the same friend group, but it's impossible to be nice to him when he's smug and cocky. He knows he can get any and every girl he wants, so he acts like the biggest arrogant dick ever. He knows he can't get me, so he bothers me and annoys me. He's very childish. A true child at heart.

All of the girls swoon over him. Every time he walks past girls, they always squeal and gasp, acting as if they just saw a Greek god or something. Jake loves this kind of attention; at least he acts like it. He TOTALLY flirts back with all of the girls. He flirts with every living girl on the campus and it makes me disgusted. Good for him, but when he starts to flirt with me, it makes me mad. It makes me even more mad that he does it on purpose and he's being sarcastic.

Moral of the story, I hate him.

"Why do you look so bored, Shiyeon? Are you tired of us?" Jay looks at me, teasing.

The others laugh and I shoot them a look.

"You guys are talking about underwear. What am I supposed to say? I agree with you guys about how Calvin Klein supports everything for you?" I roll my eyes.

"That's your fault for being friends with all guys! Too bad you refuse to make female friends." Jay bickers with me.

"I'll beat your ass, Jongseong. Wanna meet me outside, hmm?" I glare at him.

He scoffs, rolling his eyes at me.

"I'd like to see you try. You're a midget."

"That's why I beat you in taekwondo last week. Wanna get your ass kicked again? Try me." I remark.

"All you guys do is bicker. Do you two ever get along? Ever?" Sunghoon looks at us with fascination.