25

The next late afternoon, it was around 6:20 and I was getting ready to go to the carnival with Heeseung and Sunghoon.

I was kind of lazy to go to be honest, because we were going to get home really late in the night and I hate coming home late.

But, I'm still gonna go; I already promised them that I'd go with them, and I think that it would be fun regardless.

I decided to straighten my hair and do my makeup extra pretty, just with the addition of red liquid lipstick as eyeshadow, some highlighter, and bold lipstick. Since it's the carnival, I want to take a lot of cute photos.

After being done with my hair and makeup, I changed into my outfit. It wasn't anything too crazy, but it was still fashionable and cute.

If you can't tell already, black is my ultimate favorite color to wear

What can I say?

Black is the best color,

period.

The guys will be arriving any minute now, so I got my purse ready with my phone and other things inside, putting on my socks. Doing some final touch-ups to myself, I head downstairs afterwards and sit on the couch in the living room.

I decide to text Sunghoon to ask where they are, since it's basically already 6:30.

shiyeon: where are you guys at

penguinhoon: we're on the way, you know how heeseung hyung is with his driving. Slow as hell

shiyeon: ok that's fine

penguinhoon: oh btw... we have bad news

shiyeon: what is it?

Just as Sunghoon was typing, he stops texting his message while I hear Heeseung shouting from outside my house and in the front. I get up from the couch and put my boots on, leaving my house and locking the door. I get into the back seat of Heeseung's car.

Heeseung's in the driver seat, Sunghoon's in the passenger's seat, and...

Jake in the back seat?!?!

Alarmed, I close the door. Sunghoon looks back at me from his seat and I shoot him a glare. He gives me a nervous smile.

This was the bad news Sunghoon was talking about, huh?

I felt Jake's gaze on me, yet I ignored him completely and didn't look back at him. He was sitting on the right side while I sat completely on the far left, so there was quite some distance between us as Heeseung's car was spacious.